Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport (10 minutes from Downtown by Muni - walking score 97%), this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.??The house is at the heart of Cole Valley, a pleasant and trendy neighborhood of cafes & restaurants and boutiques and just a short walk to Golden Gate Park (with its Academy of Sciences and deYoung Art Museum) and to historic Haight-Ashbury.
This Classic Edwardian home has lovely details throughout, hardwood floors, fireplace and living spaces opened to a deck and landscaped garden.
The main floor consists of a sunny living room, a dining room and a kitchen both with french doors leading to the deck and the garden.The second floor offers a spacious master bedroom suite, two bedrooms with views to the garden, a media room and two bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is another bedroom,1/4 bath, and the laundry.
- Spacious and sunny living room with detailed decorative coved ceiling, fireplace, and west facing picture window.
- Formal dining room with boxed beam ceiling, built in china cabinet, wood burning fireplace, and pair of French doors leading to the deck.
- Eat in Kitchen with modern appliances, built in china cabinet, and pair of French doors leading to the deck
- Spacious deck large enough for outdoor dining leads to an East facing charming garden.
- Half bath off formal dining room.
- 3 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms upstairs (one bathroom is a split bath)
- 1 media room upstairs, can be used as an additional bedroom
- 1 bedroom on the ground level with 1/4 bath
Keywords: Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport, this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.
Cole Valley is a very exciting neighborhood with its Ice cream Bar, its Restaurants (Eos, Zazie, Burger Meister), La Boulange and many cafés.
This house will provide you the calm and serenity you need during vacation and a very easy access to the City.