Our apartment is very centrally located. Mile-End is a highly multicultural district with a mix of Anglophone and Francophone populations and is known for its artistic neighborhood, home to artists, musicians, writers and filmmakers such as Adam Gollner and Plants and Animals, etc. There are many art galleries, designers’ workshops, boutiques and cafes found here.
Steps to shops, grocery stores, pubs, bistros and restaurants. Mount Royal Park, Downtown, Old Montreal, Old Port, Olympic stadium, Insectarium, Biodome, Botanical Gardens, International Fireworks competition: Grand Prix June, International Jazz festival, Just for Laughs comedy festival, etc. YMCA 5 minute walk with daily pass. Many nearby parks and swimming pools.
This 1100 sq. ft, newly renovated apartment with 3 closed bedrooms is centrally located in Montreal. This unit offers total rest after a day soaking up the many wonders of Montreal. The apartment is flooded by sunlight, has comfortable furniture and two private balconies. Open the windows and feel the continuous summer breeze or enjoy the air conditioning.
The 3 bedrooms are equipped with:
• 1 queen bed (BR #1)
• 4 twin/single beds (BR #2)
• 1 double bed (BR #3)
• Linens included
• Plenty of storage
• Bedside lamps
The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
The bathroom is brightly lit by a sky light and has a large walk-in shower.
The dining room will sit up to 8 persons.
The living room has a TV, DVD, cable, magazines, and books.
• Wireless high speed internet (Free)
• Air conditioning
• Two balconies with table and chairs
• Concierge available (Extra cost)
• Maid service during the stay is available (Extra cost)
• Hard wood floors
• Metros (walking & bus ride away)
• Buses at every corner
• BIXI 400 meters away (BIXI is Montréal’s new public bike system. This service is accessible 24/7 throughout the month of May to November. Take one when you need one, and leave it at any station when you arrive at your destination.)
• Taxicab – Taxi stand around the corner from us 24/7
Cleaning Fee $89
Street parking is available, in front of the apartment, at $2/hour, chargeable periods: Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm, and Sun 1pm-6pm. There is no parking on the side of the apartment on week days between 3:30pm-6pm, cars need to be moved to the other side. Parking is also available on side streets that do not have meters and do not require permits.
Keywords: apartment, 3-plex, house, row house, downtown, large, bright, family