Book this suite through Jet Luxury Resorts and receive all of the same amenities, check-in procedures and hotel services you would if you booked directly through the hotel.
Adding distinction to the skyline, Jet Luxury Resorts @ Trump SoHo, New York will bring a new perspective of Manhattan from the SoHo New York neighborhood. The impressive 46-story tower places you in the heart of the city’s most exciting neighborhood and soars above Spring Street to allow for unparalleled views of the City. Guests enter through a dramatic two-story conservatory into a grand lobby reminiscent of hotels of the early 20th century.
The first and only hotel in New York with guest room furnishings designed by Fendi Casa, each of the 391 rooms and suites interiors are imbued with an understated elegance and style that complements the sophisticated loft-inspired design. Every detail, from the floor-to-ceiling windows to the striking décor, enhances the experience, leaving guests wanting to stay a little longer.
JET LUXURY RESORTS @ TRUMP SOHO FEATURES:
• Communal spaces include a two-story guest lounge, landscaped outdoor Urban Plaza, trendsetting bar and heated pool with private cabanas.
• Full-service luxury spa and fitness center.
• Intimate library with extensive private book collection.
• A unique restaurant.
• 24-hour state-of-the-art security.
• Conference facilities and well-appointed meeting rooms.
The Trump SoHo will offer all of the exceptional amenities and superior services of 'Affordable Luxury' that you have come to associate with all the Jet Luxury Resorts properties.
Custom designed bed linens by Bellino along with a Trump Pillow Menu allow guests' to create their own sleep experience.
• Custom-designed furnishings by Fendi Casa
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Custom vanities with TV in Bathroom
• Italian marble 5-fixture baths in most rooms
• Deep soaking tubs
• Luxurious bedding featuring the Trump by Stearns & Foster® Plush Pillowtop Sleep System
• Bellino Italian linens
• The Spa at Trump® amenities
• High-speed and wireless Internet access
• In-room computer, upon request
• Fully stocked mini bar
• Three dual-line telephones
• 42-inch LCD flat-screen HDTV with DVD/CD
• iHome iPhone/iPod
• iPOD docking station
• Nespresso coffee maker
• Personalized stationery and business cards, upon request
The King Room By Jet Luxury Resorts:
King Suite 540 sq. ft. Generous marble-clad bathroom with custom vanities and oversized soaking tubs, Egyptian cotton bedding and towels, spa toiletries, and flat-screen televisions with DVD/CD entertainment add to the residential feel.
• Luxurious king-size bed featuring the Trump by Stearns & Foster® Plush Pillowtop Sleep System
• Sitting area, most with a full-size sofas
• 42-inch LCD flat-screen HDTV with DVD/CD
• Oversized bathroom, some with double-sink vanity and city views
• Stand-alone shower with rain showerhead
• Deep soaking tub
• European-style wet bar
• Fully stocked minibar
King Deluxe Suite:
Situated above the 20th floor, our spacious King Deluxe Room feature floor to ceiling windows offering unparalleled expansive city views. Contemporary furnishings by Fendi Casa add to the New York residential feel. Integrated media system includes 42inch HDTV. Wet Bars in every room with Microwave, espresso coffee maker and refrigerator. Large marble bathroom with separate shower stall, deep tub and on wall TVs.
Possessing one of New York City's most coveted locations adjacent to the area's celebrated galleries, restaurants and shops, Trump SoHo New York luxury hotel is SoHo like you've never experienced.
The SoHo neighborhood of New York City is a beautiful, creative, and colorful part of lower Manhattan, home to many artists, musicians, designers, and personalities. Today, SoHo is known around the world. It is home to hundreds of art galleries and showcases, along with a sophisticated and exclusive residential community.
Shopping and dining in SoHo:
If you like shopping or fancy lifestyle restaurants and dining, SoHo will give you one of the top experiences in the world. Here you'll find window upon window of trendy designer stores and unique specialty boutiques. You will also find some of the most exclusive and hip restaurants patronized by world celebrities.
Art in SoHo:
SoHo is the most prominent art center in New York City, thanks to its top art galleries, showrooms and art studios. If you are an art lover or collector, SoHo is the number-one place to find one-of-a-kind pieces. If you're an independent film buff you'll also find some of the most famous art-film theatres. More than 250 art galleries, 200 restaurants, 100 retail stores and four museums can be found in this section of New York, making it a huge asset to the city and the world.
Life in SoHo, New York City:
Manhattan's preeminent neighborhood for art, design, fashion and nightlife.
Home to the city's best luxury shopping.
World-renown art galleries, museums and independent film theatres.
Old World cobblestone streets and historic cast-iron architecture.
New York's most trend-setting bars and restaurants.
Easy access to NYC's subway system, with direct lines to Central Park, Times Square and the city's major museums.