Estate size -3 acres, Waterfront on Lake Winnipesaukee, w/ Sugar Sand Beach
*2011 Gut renovation, new kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, heating system and A/C + addition
*150 feet of waterfront on open gentle cove
*1st floor OF main house --HANDICAP ACCESSIBLITY
*Main house = 2 bedroom's on 1st floor and 2 huge bedrooms on on 2nd floor, 2 bathrooms- sleeps up to 12
*Guest house = Large studio with kitchen and bathroom, sleeps 2 adults, can add 1 single or crib/toddler bed
*loft apt over garage - studio with kitchenette and bathroom - sleeps 2
* Deck overlooking lake and sandy gradual decline beach just perfect for kids.
* 3 acres of land including open field, grassy shady areas , babbling brook, forest and sandy beach.
*Natural breakwater and eastern exposure
*Less than 10 minutes to Meredith by boat or car.
*Nearby attractions, restaurants, supermarket, cinema, close ride to Weirs beach's, boat rentals, etc
3 units: 3 area's of compound (Main house, Guest House, Loft apt) can be rented seperately
All Total can sleep 16-18
Main house /loft can be rented seperatly from guest cottage
We are a family of 6. Our older 3 children are well into their 20's
And beginning their own lives and soon ....families.
(Can't wait till the grandchildren start coming)
Our baby is now nine and the three of us try to get away to Shangri- la as much as possible.
Right now we rent out Shangri- la during most of the summer because there is so much demand for a unique summer experience with the family. The memories are priceless!
We hope by the time we retire, we will be there most of the time.
This is a slice of heaven on earth and we feel so lucky to have found it. We also love the joy from our renters after staying at
The wonderful water view from the house, the open spaces to play family games the gentle sounds of nature, and all the joys of the lake make you feel great! ....and rested!
1. The water. Our fantastic beach area with a gentle incline into the water . Shallow safe area for the kids to swim around.
2. The lake deck over the water which connects to our dock, boat
And the beach cabana.
3. Lots of open space to run around. Room to play all kinds of outdoor games and sports. Our 3 acres include lots of grassy area
As well as wooded areas and of coarse the beach and several decks. The feeling of being secluded but not far from the action.
4. Our house is cozy but well sized with all new amenities
Including WIFI and HD tv and a great kitchen to cook in.
5. Location! We are only a 6 minute drive to shopping and restaurants and 8 minutes from down town Meredith
The best of both worlds.