Sustainably renovated apartment within walking distance to many Nashville amenities, including Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village shops and restaurants, Belmont University, and Fanny Mae Dees and Centennial Parks.
- Zero-VOC paint in all rooms
- Cork flooring in the kitchen
- Hardwoods newly refinished with low-VOC products
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Recycled glass accent tiles
- Natural fiber area rugs
- Water and energy saving features
- Great walking neighborhood with sidewalks and mature street trees
- Cars can be used as a convenience, but not required
- Convenient location close to everything you need. The grocery store is less than a mile away, and if you prefer to go out, Hillsboro Village has about 15+ restaurants, 10+ shops, and an independent movie theater, The Belcourt.
My husband and I are both trained as architects. I work as a designer, architect, and adjunct instructor at a local college. My husband is originally from Nashville and works for a student housing company. We also have a 4-year old daughter.
The location is fantastic. It's a great walking neighborhood. We walk to the Dragon Park with our daughter several times a week (you can pretty much see the park from the sidewalk in front). We also enjoy walking to the many restaurants so close by.