• Centre ville - 5 minutes to the celebrated 'Place de la Comedie'.
• Multitude of characterful cafes, bars, restaurants and museums just moments away.
• Excellent transport links (trams, bike hire scheme, pedestrianized centre)
Beaches 6 kms
wifi internet,CD, TV, DVD
• Mezzanine floor. (sleeps two)
• Spacious Living room (sleeps one/two)
• Fully equipped modern kitchen.
• Separate bathroom and separate WC.
• Tastefully furnished.
• Balcon de ville ( small) .
Montpelier and region : Philosopher John Locke remarked: ‘I find it better to go twice to Montpellier than once to the other world’; Indeed it is a delightful city for a well-earned break. Students compose a quarter of the population of this innovative, expanding city. With a lively nightlife , cafes and restaurants, it’s a place of delightful contrasts: winding medieval streets give on to sleek colourful tramways (see note on tramway III in Rental Rates ! )
Investors or property buyers : Property in Montpelier- the thriving capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region and its locale- is highly sought after by savvy property investors or people looking to relocate longer term. Highly accessible( flights to London and elsewhere, Paris TGV, superb A7 AutoRoute ) , it has a great climate, and beaches, saying nothing of its innovative and established IT scientific enterprises ( Dell, for example) and, not least ,a world class university and medical school.
Investors or property buyers : The fastest growing city in France is a ‘cunning bet' :