ENJOY HAWAIIAN ELEGANCE IN OUR 2BD/2B TROPICAL LUXURY SUITE
Aina Nalu Resort is a tropical oasis in the heart of old Lahaina Town, which is considered the #1 tourist destination on Maui. Our top floor corner suite is in a 2 story plantation style luxury condominium resort, spread out over 9 lush tropical acres. Our professionally designed suite on the second floor has lovely cathedral ceilings, skylights and ceiling fans, giving it a more spacious feel than the ground floor units. Being a corner-end unit, you only have neighbors on one side and no one above you which minimizes any noise. This 860 square foot suite which sleeps up to 6, has a spacious floor plan and a cozy lanai for extra living space. The palm trees off the lanai give added privacy as they sway in the tropical tradewinds while offering dramatic views of the West Maui mountains. These mountains trap the windward breezes and put on a daily visual spectacular of clouds and rainbows, very good for the soul.
Enjoy nightlife as you stroll through historic Lahaina, checking out the art gallery scene, sampling the local fare at restaurants or hunting for treasure in nearby shops. During the day enjoy walking to the beach, snorkeling, or learning to surf or paddleboard at the Breakwall. Lahaina is also the main harbor town to embark on whale watching, dolphin sightings, scuba diving and all other marine expeditions to surrounding areas.
We are owners of multiple condo units at Aina Nalu (D-210 and J-209). We are proud that the resort is the recipient of two distinguished awards from the Hawaiian Chapter of the American society of Interior Design. Aina Nalu received the GRAND OVERALL AWARD for our Hawaiian essence found throughout the resort, and also the HOSPITALITY AWARD OF EXCLLENCE in recognition of the beautiful use of color, textures, and feeling of aloha found on the property. Aina Nalu is truly, paradise found.
The resort has two pools, one a Balinese saline infinity pool and a separate large Jacuzzi spa. The gorgeous open air poolside pavilion is equipped with a wet bar, ice machine, sinks, and large food prep counter area, as well as a 60” flat screen TV and spacious seating for outdoor dining, lounging, or playing games. Even the washrooms are a must see! All this awaits you as you relax poolside or in private Balinese cabanas.
We have continued the resort’s Balinese theme in our beautifully decorated suite which offers a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen bed in the second bedroom, along with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There are two large spa type bathrooms with spacious, walk in stone/slate showers.
On August 1, 2013, we added additional special amenities to make your stay a true holiday in paradise – 3 new 32” flat screen TV’s with DVD player, IHome charging station with speakers for your IPhone, Premier Professional Circulon 13 piece set of pots and pans, Martha Stewart kitchen accessories, 12 piece Henckels knife set with cutting block, Cuisinart 10 cup coffee classic with thermal carafe, Cuisinart toaster and a full Barbeque utensil set for those nights you want to relax at the resort (5 gas Weber barbeques located throughout the resort). Another new feature is keyless entry – never lose your room key again!
We also offer FREE WIRELESS INTERNET service in the privacy of our condo. We believe we’ve outfitted our condo to accommodate all the conveniences of home that we too have come to expect while travelling.
- 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with pull out sofa to sleep 6 adults
- For little ones, the unit has been provided with outlet covers
- A booster chair, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
- Boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs, umbrella, backpacks, and beach towels
- Family game night supplies provided with board games, cards, and dice
- DVD player – some movies provided or rental is one block away
- The Insider’s Guide to Maui: take advantage of our property managers, Coconut Condos, many years of living at Aina Nalu. They have compiled a binder on how to live like a local, the best surf and paddleboard lessons for beginners, and not so beginners, live music/happy hours, and best deals in town
- Concierge hut on property to book trips, luau’s and activities on Maui
- Double Burley stroller for rent @ $75/week (includes pick up and drop off)
- Whirlpool kitchen appliance including dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, blender
- Circulon 13 piece Premier Professional cookware
- 12 piece set of Henckels knives with cutting block
- Martha Stewart accessories – bowls, towels, cutting boards, glasses
- Cuisinart 10 cup coffee classic with thermal carafe
- Cuisinart toaster
- Full barbeque utensil set with carry bag
- Keyless entry – never lose your room key
- 3 remote controlled air conditioners
- Beautiful spacious stone spa like showers
- Full size washer/dryer
- Two beautiful pools, Jacuzzi, lounge chairs, private cabanas
- On site security guards day and night
- Solar powered electricity and hot water
- Recycling centers on property
***Please note, for our most current availability for this unit, please go to www.coconutcondos.com.
We purchased this condominium as new construction in 2006. Our permanent residence is in Marin County in the San Francisco Bay Area. Michael is an insurance broker and Susan is a homemaker. We were married in Hawaii in 1985 and now have a 20 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. WE LOVE HAWAII - WE LOVE MAUI!
This condominium enables our family to live in Lahaina Towne, which is the site of the old Hawaiian Monarchy and the whaling capital of the early 1800's. We can shop, cook and barbeque without needing a car. There is casual dining, fine dining, art galleries, souvenir shops and an array of eclectic characters all within a few blocks. This resort is close to many historical Hawaiian sites as well as surfing and paddle boarding schools.
Lovely landscaped grounds w/2 pools & jacuzzi. Second story corner unit with lanai. FREE wireless internet. Walking distance to beaches, shops & restaurants (Front Street). 3 flat screen TV's and A/C in all main rooms.