Spacious,beautiful,romantic, luminous THIBAULT VILLA in Authentic country Village. Charm with contemporary flair. First floor entrance, large dining room, living room, bedroom with double bed. Bathroom with shower and bidet; separate WC. Kitchen with all modern appliances.Second floor: three bedrooms + bathroom with shower and WC. 1 double bed and 1 single; 1queen size bed + large seating area; 1 with twin beds.
PARIS 60 km.Disney,TGV and RER stations (Eurostar &Thalys), MARNE la VALLEE International Business/Designers center: 30'. Paris & Beauvais airports, CHAMPAGNE area 45'. Free TV & WiFi also baby furniture. Convenient for businessmen. Family friendly,.
Property ONLY AN HOUR from PARIS, 8 km from city of COULOMMIERS.
Fenced in with spacious garden and orchard (2500 square meters) to stroll by, play with children, at harvest time, taste plums and apples. Delightful patio to relax, barbecue and or enjoy your children climbing the old magnolia tree.
Village: SAINTS, (population 1400): dynamic, quaint village which origins can be traced to prehistoric times. Surrounded by plains, gardens, orchards, forests, valleys and rivers.
• Medical building complex (2 doctors, a dentist and a nurse)
• Emergency grocery-bar-tabac-news stand
• 2 large and well-equipped reception lounges ( to be reserved well in advanced)
• Wonderful bakery you will enjoy going to every day.
Various sports fields. Children playground.
Country of International living, we invit you to enjoy our Cultural Exception: Visit our historical monuments, our Museums, our theme Parks, our countryside. Enjoy our gastronomy. Attend our Festivals.
We recommand: PARIS : 60 km/37 miles (you know all about it).
- MAUPERTHUIS (1 km) old Huguenot center: Fountain of particular interest (listed on Historical Register). Friendly family owned restaurant; PARC DES FELINS, wonderful for children: 5 km/3 miles.
- Nearby COULOMMIERS, 8km/5 miles (population 14000): Open air markets (renowned BRIE and COULOMMERS cheeses) Wednesdays and Sundays.Beautiful park,ducks to feed on its river inlet; 16th century ruins.
- MEAUX New fabulous WW1 Museum 20km/15 miles
- MARNE la VALLEE 25 km/18 miles (agglomeration of several villages) with VAL d'EUROPE/The village (largest European shopping and Designer Discount Center and its SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Battlefields, memorials in CHAMPAGNE area (do go and visit their caves, taste their wine); BELLEAU WOODS, attend their moving ceremonial.
-VAUX Le VICOMTE, painters' spots at BARBIZON
- FONTAINEBLEAU and VERSAILLES, their parks and chateaux, PROVINS, medieval city( all on World Heritage List)