*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 3 BEDROOM LUXURY PRESIDENTIAL SUITE at a Wyndham timeshare resort. THIS RENTS FOR over $4000 PER WEEK DURING PRIME SEASON. COMPARABLE SUITES AT DISNEY ARE OVER $7000 PER WEEK.
You will be renting directly from an OWNER, not Wyndham.
+ + + + + + 2013 HOLIDAYS (Require a full week rental) + + + + + + +
THESE ARE THE ONLY 2013 HOLIDAYS STILL AVAILABLE:
Memorial Day $2890
New Years $4334
Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a fabulous timeshare resort inside the boundaries of the 30,000 acres that make up Walt Disney World. You can't get any closer, even in Disney's own resorts. This listing is for the Presidential Suite at Bonnet Creek - NOT THE DELUXE UNITS you see in other listings. The photos below are actual photos of the 3 Bedroom Presidential Suite.
The Presidential Suite is located in Tower 6, the one everyone wants to be in. The new pool with the lazy river, the pirate ship water slide, and the best of the outdoor restaurants are located at Tower 6. There are also cabanas at tower 6 pool that can be reserved for a fee. There are 2 shuttle pick-up sites for the free shuttle to the Disney parks, one at the main building, and the other at Tower 6. You also have your own check in desk so you do not have to stand in the long line at 4pm when everyone is trying to check in.
You have access to all the resort amenities and services. You are just 'special' in the presidential suite. This is the ultimate luxury.
This listing is for the 3 Bedroom Presidential which sleeps 8. If you would like to see our other condos at Bonnet Creek, please see our other vrbo listing #94385, #423006, #360098 & #387944.
VIEWS: None of the 3 bedroom presidential suites have fireworks views. They are all blocked by tower 5 or face the wrong direction. We are NOT allowed to make room requests on the presidential suites.
MAX OCCU: 8
BEDS: K, K. D D
There is a king bed in the master bedroom, 2 double beds in the second bedroom, and another king in the 3rd bedroom. There are no sofa sleepers in the presidential suites. PLEASE NOTE: All the 3 bedroom units at Bonnet Creek, whether they are deluxe or presidential, have 2 bathrooms.
There is a full, gourmet kitchen with all appliances, dishes, and cookware. Coffee filters, tiny salt and pepper shakers, and dish soap are included.
There are 2 bathrooms, and each has a hairdryer. There is also a washer and dryer in each unit.
* Wyndham's brand new Grand hotel between Tower 3 & 6 with 2 restaurants opened Oct 2011
* There are now 5 restaurants on property.
* There are 5 swimming pools, 2 water slides, 2 lazy rivers, 6 hot tubs, 6 large gas grills, mini golf, beach volleyball, children's play park, shuffleboard, ping pong, billiards, x-box games, and a video arcade.
* The resort has a small store, a concierge to help with tickets and tours, and a lobby and front desk which is open 24 hours.
* SHUTTLE FEE: There are 2 shuttles that leave the main building and tower 6. They are no longer free. Feb 2013 Wyndham (not the owners) began charging $5 per person per round trip for use of the shuttle. This fee is NOT covered in the rental amount.
* FUTURE FEE CHANGES: Because this is a Wyndham timeshare resort, Wyndham has the legal right to change fees/taxes at it's discretion regardless of whether owners agree or not. All of the fees and taxes that we currently know about will be included in the rental amount except the shuttle. Should Wyndham decide to change their fees between the time you rent from us and when you check in, the owners will not be responsible for additional fees.
DISCOUNTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
PRESIDENTIAL SUITES VS PRESIDENTIAL RESERVE SUITES: Wyndham holds back between 10% and 20% of their presidential suites for Presidential Reserve members only. Often these are the only presidential suites still available. Presidential Reserve members paid a high premium for this membership and pay higher maintenance fees. They do not discount their units as much as regular owners.
REGULAR PRESIDENTIAL SUITES: 25% DISCOUNT if paid in full at the time of booking IF THEY ARE BOOKED FAR ENOUGH IN ADVANCE.
PRESIDENTIAL RESERVE: DISCOUNTED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE OWNER. Presidential Reserve suites MAY discounted 10% - 15%, but not always.
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS: Wyndham does give Platinum owners a 50% discount on reservations that are made less than 60 days before check in. If we have a 3 bedroom presidential available, it is most likely a reservation that was made long before the 60 day point that we have been holding in our accounts. These reservations were not made at a discount. We almost NEVER have last minute discounts on presidential suites. As a matter of fact, last minute reservations are often more expensive than those made way in advance.
HOLIDAYS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS.
No refunds for cancellations less than 15 days to check in.
* * * OTHER POLICIES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION* * *
* VIEW FROM THE BALCONY: Some balconies view the lake, others view the woods. None of the 3 bedroom presidential suites have views of the fireworks as they are blocked by Tower 5. The specific view cannot be determined until the reservation is made.
*** FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY.
**** Stays longer than one week require 2 guest fees of $99 each.
***** The resort staff assign the specific unit, but do not take requests on the presidential suites.
****** BONNET CREEK requires a $200 hold on a major credit card at check in. If you do not charge anything to your room, they release the hold when you check
Keywords: Walt Disney World Condo Apartment pools water slide lazy river inside Disney vacation condo rental full kitchen 2 bathrooms restaurant on site
I have been college professor and high school teacer. I am now retired and was hoping to travel. Health and family have kind of put a damper on that, but I am working on it!
I had a couple of strokes in 2009, and now one of my daughters helps with reservations. She is fantastic and will work diligently to make your vacation experience wonderful. I can answer all your questions about the resort itself and the suites. Emily will handle the paperwork. Both of us are committed to doing everything we can to help you.
We have a large number of points and cannot use all our vacation time at present. I also act as an agent for 30 other owners. We had planned to do a lot of traveling . . . to all 120 Wyndham resorts. But life never turns out like you expect. We are not yet able to go as much as we would like. Until then, you can enjoy the vacation time we are not using at any of their resorts. Our rates are based upon the maintenance fees Wyndham charges us. We have kept our rates as reasonable as possible, but we will not rent for less than what it costs us.