don't believe what you see
don't believe what you see
worst vrbo property my family and i have ever stayed in. i arrived at the home to see that the grass had not been taken cared of. my knees were almost knee deep in grass. air condition and ceiling fan did not work in the living room and master bedroom. the house was heated day and nite. the house had a very awlful smell and odor. smelled like mold and mildew. i did not feel comfortable using the pots/pans, glasses, cups, plates and utensils in the house. they were not properly cleaned. grease stains in glasses. stayed one nite in the home, about to suffocate. no internet and the living room had a 37" hdtv. no 54" tv. the tv's and directv was the only thing worth using. i rented this home for 2 nites. thank god it was only for 2 nites. we only stayed 1 nite. couldn't take it anymore. we rented a condo on the beach for the last nite. i called the owner about the yards, ceiling fans when i arrived and notice the problems. owners knew about the fans. sent someone over to mow the yards. i lost 1 nite stay, but who cares. i had to go and get some clean fresh air and a clean room. will never rent here again. you may stay at your own risk. my husband had a hard time trying to park the vehicle in the yard. close driveway and a raunchy hotel facing the house with shady looking people living their. this is my first bad review concerning a vrbo property.
Owner's Response: These guest were the most inconsiderate disgusting people i have EVER rented too, I really wish you could review on travelers on this site so owners can be warned!!!! I was contacted about the grass and fan. The grass was taken care of with in a matter of a hour,. The ceiling fan has a damage blade, it still is in perfect working capability.All other matters in review were false. I will say the a/c working perfect as long as the front and back door are kept shut. Any normal not animal like person knows that. It was not till after my cleaning company showed up i was aware of the TRUE situation. The place had food, garbage, chocolate EVERYWHERE. There was food on my ceiling fan, smeared all over the beds, and dried on the floor, coffee table, and front door, . They said in thier review they only stayed one night and didnt use the glassware, that was a lie, They left, what looked like a whole weeks worth of dishes on the sink dirty. Also left the "non working" a/c on 62 degrees when they left. OWNERS BEWARE. I will not put a actual name to this renter on the review, but i wish there was a way for owners to review guest, Because these people are true animals.
Helpful votes: 3/5
Did you find this review helpful?