Nice large house that worked well for multiple families, great price, a few quirky things
We rented this house for 3 families, each with 1-2 kids, and a dog. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and the house - the house is large, comfortable, and very competitively priced, but we also had a few quirks that could be addressed.
I've listed Pros and Quirks below for awareness, but bottom line is that it's a nice place and the quirks were easily worth the low price and overall quality of the house.
- Very good price and house was large with ability to sleep everyone (11 people) comfortably.
- Nice fenced backyard for kids and dog.
- Convenient location with market and Mexican restaurant right across the street.
- Pool table that the kids enjoyed.
- Internet was spotty, needed constant resetting. Not sure if this was just a temporary issue.
- Gasoline smell in house at times from garage. Garage is locked due to equipment, but owner provided code so we could air it out and re-set a fuse.
- A few housekeeping oddities that weren't expected but we took care of (e.g., sheets weren't washed in one bedroom; broken canning jar w/ glass shards on front steps; we had to change out the showerhead in the master bath).
- Could use more communication from owner as well as clearer instructions and expectations (e.g., check-in/out times, internet, how to use TV/cable and having usable remotes w/ batteries).
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 1/1
Did you find this review helpful?