Check out our video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9gSbR2adqE
Featured on the Palm Springs Modern Committee’s Modernism House Tour and the Palm Springs Modern Heritage Fund Home Tour.
This beautifully restored mid-century modern architectural gem is in one of Palm Springs’ best neighborhoods – Deepwell.
The 1958 custom-built post-and-beam home has been lovingly re-imagined to evoke the glamour, style and sophistication of Rat Pack era Palm Springs. It boasts:
• An extraordinary great room with soaring beamed ceiling offering dramatic pool views through stunning walls of glass and clerestory windows.
• Three large bedroom suites – two facing the pool – each with a private bathroom featuring elaborate period tile.
• A fabulous custom kitchen with rare original tile work and new stainless appliances for contemporary convenience in mid-century style.
• Polished concrete flooring throughout for casual comfort with a contemporary spin on modernist sensibility.
• Additional amenities of HD flat screen, cable TV in bedrooms and living room, Wi-Fi internet, memory-foam mattresses and hotel-quality bedding on Cal King, queen and twin beds, central air and heat, half bath for entertaining, washer/dryer and personal concierge greeting.
For quintessential California indoor-outdoor living, you’ll want to throw open the huge sliding glass doors to enjoy the pool, spa, deck, patio, fire pit and gas grill – all in a private yard.
The house is located minutes from downtown Palm Springs and a variety of shopping, golfing, nightlife, restaurants, cultural events, outdoor activities, and attractions.
Keywords: Mid-Century, House, Palm Springs, Deepwell, California, new pool, new spa, newly renovated, 3 bedroom suites.