Quaint and the most sought after location at Granlibakken Ski and Tennis Resort, rated #1 Resort in Tahoe City by Tripadvisor, with the back side to the woods and Granlibakken ski hill. Relax to the sound of the stream from the deck and take in beautiful views of the surrounding nature while being minutes away from the Lake and Tahoe City.
The Property features gorgeous hand scrubbed hickory hardwood floors, slate heated entryway, constant supply of hot water (tankless system), full bath in every bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TVs in every bedroom with Netflix, computer with printer and broadband connectivity, steps away from pool, sauna and jacuzzi, and next door to the best beginner ski and sledding area in Tahoe.
You are a short distance away from everything beautiful Lake Tahoe has to offer. In the summer/fall, spend the day mountain biking, hiking, playing at the beach, sailing or rafting down Truckee river. At the end of the day enjoy a splash at the pool or a hot tub or just sit back and relax on the deck with nothing but evergreen forest in front of you while listening to a relaxing sound of water running down the stream. Don’t like to cook? There is a restaurant on site as well. Or take a free shuttle to Tahoe City, stroll through downtown shopping area, enjoy a sip of wine at a local restaurant and take a shuttle back. In addition, during winter months there are free shuttles to Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley, and Homewood ski resorts. Want to pamper yourself – there is also a full service spa on site. This place has it all!
• Walking to the Lake and Tahoe City along the biking/walking path (1.4 miles)
• Playing a game of tennis on one of the resort's five courts
• Hiking Granlibakken private nature trail
• Sunbathing by our luxurious pool and hot tub area
• Relaxing at our rejuvenating sauna
• Building up a sweat on our outdoor par course
• Hiking Tahoe's Rim Trail, which borders the resort
• Mountain bike rentals available on property
• Learn to ski or snowboard or hone your skills on our intimate ski hill
• Saucer down our machine-groomed snowplay area, perfect for families and children
• Cross-country ski or snowshoe right from our property
Being a short walk distance from everything Lake Tahoe has to offer while enjoying the serenity of this beautiful place!