Come and ENJOY our beautiful Big Bear cabin! Situated in a quiet Sugarloaf neighborhood, 9 houses from the National Forest and incredible hiking trails, this 2 bedroom / 2 bath home is all you could hope for in a mountain vacation rental.
If this cabin is booked, or if you're looking for a cabin right near the water, please visit us at www.vrbo.com/419389 for our newest rental ~ Kanodia Lakeview.
Large, open living spaces, abundant sunlight, warm colors and beautiful furnishings make this home the ideal place for a fun-filled, relaxing vacation in the Big Bear Valley. Gorgeous surroundings and views, wildlife and a quiet peaceful community make this cabin the perfect choice.
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen is stocked with every amenity and can be used to serve up beautiful entertaining meals. Gas cook top, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher, huge preparation counter with bar stools and more make this an ideal cook's paradise, ... or you can eat out in the many fabulous restaurants in the area! Huge skylight provides beautiful natural lighting.
* DINING ROOM: The formal dining area contains a beautiful table that expands to seat eight for those special meals with friends and family.
* GREAT ROOM: The spacious great room has a large, comfortable leather sofa and two incredible Lazy Boy recliners. Entertainment is provided by a brand new 32” High Definition LCD TV (cable included), DVD/VCR combo unit & iHome. A gorgeous rock fireplace with log mantle completes the warm, comfortable ambiance. Wireless high speed internet is available at no charge.
* COVERED FRONT PORCH: There is a large, rustic covered front porch, perfect for reading, enjoying a glass of wine, or just kicking back to enjoy the peace and quiet of the forest. There’s nothing like sitting on the covered front porch during a rain storm and enjoying the sounds of nature while staying warm and cozy!
* BACK PORCH: The back deck offers the perfect place to barbecue, watch the stars, eat breakfast, sit and read a book or enjoy your favorite beverage. You will be amazed by the quiet of the forest and the wind whispering through the trees. Stairs lead down from the back porch so you can take a walk and watch birds and squirrels playing.
* BEDROOM 1 / GUEST BEDROOM: The guest bedroom is equipped with a queen bed (down pillow top & comforter), night stands, a beautiful pine bunk bed and cabin style decorations. A dresser is located in the large mirrored closet. There is also a TV with cable, Nintendo and tons of games for the kids.
* GUEST BATHROOM: The guest bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub/shower combination, glass doors, pine cabinets and beautiful artwork.
* BEDROOM 2 / MASTER BEDROOM: The master bedroom is equipped with a queen bed (down pillow top & comforter), large dresser, night stands, reclining chair, artwork and large mirrored closet. The master bath is en suite and has a bathtub/shower combination with glass doors, pine cabinets and artwork.
* LAUNDRY AREA: A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience along with basic supplies.
* GARAGE: The one car garage is attached and accessible from the covered front porch. This is a HUGE convenience when it snows or rains. Ample driveway space is also available to park up to two additional vehicles.
* FUN FOR EVERYONE: While the children enjoy puzzles, music, movies and Lincoln Logs, sip your favorite beverage while playing retro-Nintendo or watching shooting stars from the back deck.
If you inquire about the cabin via email be sure to leave a voicemail also at 714-745-9112.
Keywords: Log cabin, cozy, private, family, clean, romantic, relaxing, bright, rustic, cabin, home, house, 2 bedroom, plasma HDTV, free wireless internet, big bear cabin, big bear cabin rental,big bear home rental, big bear house rental, big bear rental cabin, hiking, sledding
We're a family from Orange County, CA who fell in love with Big Bear and decided to buy this cabin. After sharing it with friends and family we converted it to a rental so others could enjoy all that Big Bear has to offer. We pride ourselves on offering a well maintained, clean, relaxing place for guests to unwind and reconnect with loved ones. Enjoy your time at Kanodia Lodge and where ever you wander in the Big Bear Valley. It truly is a special destination!
Big Bear is a magical destination. So close to everything yet a world away from the hustle & bustle of every day life. Spending time in the mountains is so rejuvenating. Crystal blue skies, crisp clean air & tons of outdoor activities make Big Bear the place to go!
Quiet, serene, private, first class, clean, all the comforts of home. The location of our cabin is perfect. Close to town but far enough away to enjoy pure peace only time in the mountains can offer. Guests often arrive, fall in love with the cabin and never leave during their vacation! The most incredible sledding hill is a 1 minute walk away, there's a park & skate park just down the street ... and even a general store for your basic shopping needs. If you're truly looking to get away from it all, you've found the perfect place!