BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE...Please scroll to the very bottom of this listing and read where it says, 'Further details for this vacation house rental in Miami Beach, Florida'
There you will find every bit of information you need to rent this wonderful home. I welcome your call, but it will be much quicker if you first read what I have to say there... it will help make your rental easier, quicker, and smoother
Exquisitely remodeled, with marble floors, travertine shower tiles, a spectacular kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the best feature... the ocean is only 3 blocks away. Located on a super-wide canal with crystal clear water (you can fish from the dock), you can enjoy a peaceful, spectacular view breakfast right from the expansive dock. Relax the morning away here enjoying your morning coffee and seeing the fish jump out of the water. Then stroll over to the beach just 3 blocks away and enjoy what only Miami Beach has to offer...
IMPORTANT!!!: EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT THIS HOME IS HERE. Just take a few moments to read the following 5 sentences and all of your questions regarding pricing, availability, and security (regarding the validity of this rental) are here:
1. To check whether this villa is available for your dates simply look for the link above that says, 'CALENDAR', it is just below the photos. IMPORTANT!!! If the dates are not available I have a number of other homes for you as well. MOST LIKELY I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL FIT YOUR DATES, NUMBER OF PEOPLE, AND BUDGET. Just fill out the form above and in the 'Message to Owner' box say, 'Please provide me with other available options'.
2. To check the rates click on the link above, just below the photos, that says 'RATES'. Look for the time of the year you're interested in and bingo, you'll have your rates. NOTE: HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS (such as the WMC, boat show, Christmas, etc.) have higher rates. Please inquire.
3. I welcome your call, but before you do please fill out the form above and to the right that says 'CONTACT THE OWNER' in blue. This is important because if you want to eventually rent my home you will pay through Homeaway.com and I need your information in the Homeaway.com system in order to send you an invoice. But do feel free to call me though... I welcome hearing from you!
4. We use the Homeaway.com Reservation Manager system. What this means is complete security, safety, and peace of mind for this rental. Only a select few properties on Homeaway.com are allowed to use their Reservation Manger system - we have to pass a stringent profile review as well as having advertised on Homeaway.com for a significant length of time (we have been here since 2008). Since you will pay Homeaway.com directly, not us, you can be assured of the utmost in security for this transaction. This also legitimizes this rental like nothing else can.
5. To rent this home you simply fill in the form at the upper right and wait for my response which will give you an exact quote. If you want to rent it, simply answer that email from me and say, 'PLEASE SEND ME A PAYMENT LINK'. I will then generate a payment link directly from Homeaway.com and will send it to you. $500 is required to reserve it, and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
Shops and restaurants are located just a short walk away, and South Beach is just 10 minutes away. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Miami International airport.
ANYTHING WORTH SEEING IS CENTRALLY LOCATED!: - Buses stop right outside the building.
- Parking for 1 car on premises.
- 10 minutes to South Beach to the South
- 10 blocks to Bal Harbour
- 10 minutes to Aventura Mall.
- Miami International Airport is only 12 miles away.
- The ocean is only 3 short blocks away.
- We provide for your comfort a beach bag, beach towels and beach chairs.
Parking: There is one dedicated parking spot for each unit outside that is clearly marked with the unit number on it. There is also street parking, no charge, but on a first-come/first-serve basis
***We Have Two Identical Units In This Building If This Property Shows Unavailable on the Calendar. Please Inquire***
HAPPY GUESTS: 'We didn't realize just how quiet and peaceful your condo was until we experienced it...sitting on the dock having our morning coffee while watching the birds and fish jump out of the water was magical. And the beach here just a couple of blocks away was fabulous! We're coming again next year so please make sure it's available for us' - Lynn Caples, MA
'The kids just loved the park a couple of blocks away... and your pictures just don't do justice to the beauty of the area... spectacular is all I can say. We loved the condo, especially how clean and new everything was. We're definitely coming back!' Judy Strauss, Denver CO
'Didn't want to leave...the warm ocean, uncrowded beach, and especially all the space we had in the condo just couldn't be beat, especially for the price. Thanks for everything! We had a wonderful time!' Melissa Baker, Oakland Park
IMPORTANT: Although our calendar is always updated, do make sure to fill out the inquiry webform even if calendar shows we are fully booked because we may still have other properties that might suit your needs!