A little gem in the heart of the Castro, this fully furnished, newly remodeled junior one bedroom has hardwood floors and natural light. With a view of Twin Peaks from front room’s large picture windows, a kitchen with marble countertop and stainless steel appliances, and a brand new bathroom with high end fixtures, this flat has been updated yet still maintains charming original Victorian era details.
Just a 5 min walk to Castro St. or Dolores Park and a short walk to public transportation, the trendy Mission district, Noe Valley neighborhood, and fantastic restaurants, bars and shops. Easy street parking in front of house. The private entrance is beautifully landscaped with jasmine and flowers. Very serene neighborhood on tree-lined cul de sac, this apartment is nestled on top of a hill with great views of the city from both ends of one of SF's prettiest streets with multi-million dollar homes.
You get all modern conveniences while retaining typical San Francisco Victorian charm and detail. Sleeps 2 adults in Queen bed and also has a twin pullout on the loveseat. (A portacrib available upon request). Equipped with 32' high def LCD flat panel TV, premium cable and HBO, wireless and dsl broadband internet. Modern amenities including high end linens/towels, bathrobes, coffee maker, etc. Perfect for business travelers, couples with or without small children, short-term corporate housing, and vacationers. Visitors looking for traditional San Francisco charm as well as a desire for privacy should look no further.
- Living room with comfortable modern furnishings
- Jr. Bedroom with queen sized bed
- Twin pullout on loveseat in room with eat in (portacrib also available upon request)
- Kitchen finished in marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, microwave, fridge and eat in area
- Large closet plus storage closet for your suitcases
- Natural morning and afternoon light with big picture windows
- Hardwood floors in living room, bedroom and kitchen and central heat
- Shared side garden with bench
- Fully stocked with high end kitchen items and linens
- Vacation or corporate rental ready
- Quiet (urban) neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and nightlife
- Easy street parking
- On-site laundry pick up available for fee and access to washer and dryer can be arranged for longer stays
- No toxic cleaning products used
- Pet friendly
- 32' Flat panel HD LCD TV
- iPhone/iPod docking clock radios
- iPad loaded with San Francisco sightseeing information
- Broadband Wireless or high speed DSL
- Public transportation or a short taxi ride to tourist locations including Haight/Asbury, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Giants Baseball Stadium, Downtown Theater District and Union Square
Please contact us for additional information about this wonderful San Francisco getaway, and any other questions you may have about the neighborhood or house.
ADD ON UNIT:
We have a lower unit below this one that is similar in it's description. It sleeps 2 adults and can be added on if you need accommodations for larger group (sleeps 5 in beds). Visit VRBO #348402 for more details.
COMMENTS FROM GUESTS:
'Charming apartment, amazing location. Thanks for everything!' - Nancy & Buck, San Diego
'Loved your flat. Great neighborhood and nice amenities.” -John & Sam, NY
'Convenient & the accommodations are very comfortable.' - Richard and Ellen, Arizona
'Quaint, cozy, and in a great location. Thanks for a great stay.” -Matte & Andy, Washington DC
Keywords: flat, condo, apartment, suite, studio apartment, bungalow, garden studio, one bedroom, 1-bedroom, jr. one bedroom, jr. 1-bedroom
Amy & Jeff, San Francisco dwellers for the last 10 years, love to explore the city with their young children and friendly chocolate lab. We’re happy to offer advice on all SF has to offer and hope you enjoy your stay.
Location! Many people consider this flat to be on one of the best blocks in the city. Quiet, tree-lined street with gorgeous homes, yet only 3 blocks from the heart of the Castro or a few minutes walk to the best of the hipster Mission district and the fantastic Dolores Park. Up on a hill, the street has gorgeous SF views of downtown and the Bay Bridge.
Access to the great sights, restaurants, and bars SF has to offer yet has a neighborhood feel. Easy car access to 101 or 280 fwys; Public transportation is a short walk away.