Only a little more than one block to the Nelson Gate and the Siro's. This classic style Saratoga Carriage House offers old world Saratoga charms. Antique furniture and settings. The house locates at east side of town, few minutes walk to race track, Broadway main street, downtown and many resturants. A few minutes drive to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Spa State Park, Saratoga Lake, famous cold springs and many other attractions. 45 minutes car ride to Lake George and Adirondack Park.
The best features of this property are its prime location, and beautiful interior. The owner is very friendly and flexible.
How to book your stay:
1. Email owner to confirm dates and check availability.
2. Mail security deposit of $500 to address to be provided once dates are confirmed.
3. Owner will reserve the house for the dates of your stay on HomeAway.com when deposit is received.
4. Pay the full rent upon arrival.
5. $500 security check is returned to you at check out.
5. Check in time is 3pm, check out is 12pm, flexible uppon request.
Nothing is more important than making my quests happy!
Beautiful interior setting with turn-of-the-century original furniture and art works from the Rydburg family who built and lived in the carriage house for generations. Full of old world charms.
This house sits on a quiet street yet only minutes away from the race track, bustling downtown, and many attractions. Location, location, location!