This 3rd Floor studio has a beautiful ocean view and is among the few that are angled to enjoy the most complete view of the resort. Imagine preparing a meal in your full size Bosch kitchen and retreating to your dining table on your private lanai. Once outside, you will enjoy the peaceful inner courtyard and views over the serene infinity edge pool, and the famed Dukes Beach House Restaurant. Off in the distance is the island of Lanai. The bath offers luxurious stonework separating the shower from the tub. And from your king size bed you will be able to see straight out to the ocean without moving your head from the pillow.
Honua Kai Resort and Spa is the newest resort on the island. There are three different pools for your enjoyment, as well as hot tubs. Duke’s Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Ocean Front Resort
• 3rd Floor - Ocean View
• King Bed with Queen Sofa Sleeper
• Tub and Shower, with Bath Amenities
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, with Stainless Steel Appliances
• 52” Flat Screen TV
• Completely Outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens & Towels
• No Pets
• $150 Cleaning Fee applies
• $12 p/Day Self Parking, $17 p/Day Valet paid direct to the resort