Take a holiday with a difference. Our gulets have 5 - 9 cabins for different group sizes with different dates available. Charter the whole gulet for your private group. Please ask and we will help you to choose the boat and itinerary..
We cruise around this beautiful coast for 2 -3 hours each day taking you to different bays where you can swim, snorkel or just relax in the sun and shade. We also stop off at small fishing villages and beaches which are only accessible by boat.
This holiday includes FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) cooked by the onboard chef. The Captain and crew take care of seamanship, housekeeping, cooking and hospitality.
East Meets West has 8 cabins each with a private ensuite bathroom. In your cabin, there's storage underbeds for luggage, a small wardrobe, bedside lamp and window. Bathrooms have a home style flush toilet (not a marine toilet) shower cubicle and handbasin.
There's plenty of space on decks for sunbathing and dining
What Can We Do?: All kinds of people come on this holiday and have a great time - this isn't a holiday just for sailors!
Families with children find that it's great for children of all ages - they seem to spend all of their time jumping in and out of the water , splashing their parents and crew.
Groups of friends spend their time chatting, drinking, laughing and reading.
Choose the type of holiday you want:
- Quiet and relaxing holiday where you lie back with a good book, sunbathe and recharge your batteries
- Active - snorkelling and swimming are a must in these warm, turquoise waters. Watersports are available in many small bays including water ski-ing, ringos, parasailing and more. Walk in the mountains following paths only used by goatsmen.
- Sight-seeing - there are many ancient sites here; Cleopatra's Bath, the Lycian city of Kaunos, the Byzantine city of Tlos and much more
Will We Enjoy the Food?: This holiday is great value because it includes all your food, using fresh, locally grown ingredients our onboard chef cooks a wide variety of meals. Your holiday includes:
- Turkish breakfast - a wonderful start to the day and still enjoyed by families all over Turkey today - local honey, jam, white cheese, yellow cheese, salami, eggs cooked in so many different ways, pancakes, crepes, melon. Plenty of tea and instant coffee too.
- Lunch - a cooked lunch for example Fresh Green Beans in Tomato Sauce, served with salad and pillau rice, followed by fruit
- Afternoon Tea - tea, instant coffee and biscuits
- Dinner - fresh local fish, maybe a chicken barbeque or beef kavurma, served with mezes and salad, followed by fruit.
We have a reasonably priced bar onboard which stocks water, soft drinks (fruit juice, Coca Cola etc) wine, beer and spirits. Please do not bring your own alcohol onboard.
You can be sure you'll be well taken care of by your Captain and crew - you'll love it
What else can you tell me about the boat?: Why not sleep on deck whilst you are here? Nothing compares to sleeping inder the stars, bring a sleeping bag or use our blankets which is what we do.
There's plenty of sunbeds on the fore and aft decks for lounging around and relaxing. We have a ladder for easy access in and out of the sea.
The seating area at the front is always a popular place to sit and enjoy the view as we cruise along.
Dining is on the aft deck where we have a large dining table, which means that you have a different view for almost every meal.
We will be cruising for 2 - 3 hours each day, usually under motor but sometimes under sail.
Please note: due to the nature of this holiday it is occasionally necessary to provide an alternative gulet. If this is necessary, you can be sure the replacement is at least of the same quality.