Gulf Crest is a newer condominium complex on Panama City Beach with luxury features of huge balconies, raised ceilings, expansive views of the water, two pools, kiddy wading pool, spas, and garage parking. Enjoy a family vacation overlooking the blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the sugar-white sands from this 10th floor unit.
Relax to the sound of the surf and survey the activities on the beach from the tenth-floor balcony. From this vantage point viewing the sunsets with hues of orange and purple is a nightly tradition. Looking for a relaxing, fun-filled vacation in a truly upscale setting? Your piece of paradise is only a phone call or e-mail away.
* Master bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and living room overlook the Gulf
* 719 square feet of balcony and over 50 feet of glass viewing the Gulf
* Nine-foot ceilings with crown molding and solid surfaces in the kitchen
* All kitchen appliances, dishes, and cookware included
* 40' flat screen TV
* Towels and linens furnished
* Washer and dryer in the unit
* Ceramic tile in all rooms, but the bedrooms
* King-size bed in the master, queen in second and third bedroom plus two bunk beds
* TVs in living room and all bedrooms
* Ceiling fan in each bedroom
* Lavishly furnished for up to eight guests
* Sprinkler protected
* High Speed Wireless internet
Deposits - $500 deposit is required with the reservation. Deposit check is payable to Jim Vider 8017 N. Lagoon Dr. Panama City Beach, FL 32408. The renter(s) will be responsible for all damage to the unit excluding normal ware and tear. The security deposit less any damage will be returned within ten days of your departure date.
Cancellation and Return Policy - Cancellation Policy: Leaser will try to honor a cancellation request by the renter(s). Should the leasor be able to re-rent the time period reserved, then the renter(s) security deposit will be returned less an administrative fee of $100. If the time period reserved can not be re-rented than the renter will forfeit the entire security deposit.
I have been renting condos since 2000 and currently have this 3 bedroom unit at Gulf Crest and 2 bedroom units at the Boardwalk Beach Resort and Treasure Island Resort. Since I live on Panama City Beach, I see the units each time they are rented and the condition of the unit is always 'top rate.'
Some renters compare units only on the basis of price and fail to to ask the owner- when was the last time the owner laid eyes on the unit - when was unit last updated? I personally inspect the unit before you arrive to assure you my unit meets your expectations.
Located in the Thomas Dr. area avoiding the congested Front Beach Rd. Gulf Crest 3 BR units have plenty of windows viewing the Gulf and Beach and have 700+ sq, ft. of wrap balcony.
You can walk to resturants