Off Peak Special! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! Valid until June 14th, 2013. Excludes holidays.
A beautiful sun-kissed, split-level estate in Long Beach, WA. In an excellent location west of Pacific Highway and featuring a private beach path to the ocean. This home offers a lovely and spacious environment, inviting grounds and decks, comfortable furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling brick fireplaces.
• 5 bedroom home, 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds, 2 full sized pull-out sleeper beds. sleeps 10.
• 4 bathrooms.
• See Floor Plans.
• 2 fully stocked kitchens, one on each floor.
• 2 floor to ceiling wood burning fireplaces, 1 brick and 1 stone.
• Beach path to the ocean.
• Comfortable decks where you can listen to the ocean.
• Laser Disk Player with 155 movies
• Play Station 2 with games
• 2 full size washers and dryers
• New blinds on the North side of the home
• TV & DVD player in each living room. (There is one on each floor)
Bring your family, sit back and relax to the sounds of the Pacific Ocean, enjoy the large yard and comfortable furnishings in this beautiful 'sunny' house. Just minutes from downtown Long Beach, local attractions, shopping and restaurants. In this home you will be able to enjoy all that the Long Beach Peninsula has to offer.
No weddings or receptions to be held on premises
After stumbling upon an article about Oysterville in a travel magazine , our family decided to visit the Long Beach peninsula in 2003 for the first time. We were instantly captivated with the “world’s longest beach” and the quaint small town feel.
We bought the first house we viewed with a realtor. The original owner wanted another family to have her home that was hand built by her husband and neighbors in the 1976. Renovation of the basement was immediately started and new decks were built. Because of the bright yellow exterior, it was named Sunshine House.
We envisioned Sunshine House as a place to hold our family reunions. We stocked it with our own family toys and more in order to make it feel like home. Now, we hope that you can all make happy memories in our house with your loved ones too!