ENJOY A FRIPPCATION AT THE 'HIDDEN TREASURE' !
For more information, visit our website with the link below. Also, view a video of our home with the link above the picture on the left.
We recently purchased this home and have totally renovated it to make it just like new. Enjoy all of our new features: kitchen, bathrooms, windows, floors, large screened porch, garage, and exterior siding.
Escape to a secluded “Hidden Treasure” nestled among palm and oak trees with 165’ of Blue Heron lakefront property. Experience the privacy of our large, wooded lot, watching herons, osprey and deer feeding as the sun sets over the lake. It’s the perfect getaway with plenty of room to accommodate one or two families.
Be among the first to relax in our newly renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home (sleeps 10-12). A welcoming two-story entrance foyer leads into the vaulted ceiling great room with a fireplace. You will enjoy preparing your favorite meals in our new gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Or if you prefer, grill outdoors on a new stainless steel, Weber gas grill. The eat-in kitchen has a large 10 foot island. Savor the low country flavors in our dining room overlooking Blue Heron Lake or relax outdoors in our new 16’*16’ screened porch or spacious outdoor, lakeside patio.
The main level has three bedrooms including a master suite overlooking the lake. The main level master suite has a king size bed and updated private bathroom. The other two bedrooms share an updated hallway bathroom, one with two twin beds, the other with one full bed and a bunk bed. All of the bedrooms/bathrooms have been furnished with new luxury linens and towels.
Upstairs is a large master suite with a king size bed, sitting area with futon couch (full size) and a private full bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower.
The house has been equipped with all new electronics including a wireless router and printer for your laptop. A 47” flat screen TV with internet connectivity is in the family room as well as new TV’s and DVD players in each bedroom. The house and porch have a speaker system wired to accommodate an iPod.
Fripp Island allows you to finally slow down and relax. It is a private, gated island where the main mode of transportation is golf carts. Cruise the island in our golf cart and enjoy the many things that Fripp has to offer!
* Build sandcastles on the beach. Fripp Island has over 3 1/2 miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches. Our house is a 4 block golf cart ride from the beach with convenient access points and available cart parking.
* Swim at one of the five pools on the island including one adult only pool. Kiddies will love one of the three baby pools especially the one with the frog slide.
* Enjoy a round of golf at either of the two Championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Ocean Point course which overlooks the ocean or Davis Love III Ocean Creek course which received 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
* Kids can try out their golf at the special Wee Links course designed especially for them.
* Play tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts at the Racquet Club.
* Explore the island's wildlife from deer, alligators, ospreys to an array of beautiful foliage and flowers
* Take crabbing lessons with the family and then come home to cook the catch.
* Join the golf cart scavenger hunt or one of the many offering at the Activity Center.
* Sip a drink at the outdoor Sand Bar while watching the waves crash the shore, or play a game of ping pong or pool at the newly renovated Ocean View Sports Bar
* Enjoy dinner overlooking the marsh at the Bonita Boathouse or one of the four other restaurants on the island.
If you feel like being a little more adventurous, you can explore the historic towns of Beaufort (20 mins), Savannah (75 mins), or Charleston (120 mins).
We have a property manager that lives on the island for prompt attention of any problem.
We love Fripp and hope you will too!
Keywords: Beach, House, Renovated, Fripp Island, Rental
We fell in love with Fripp the first time we vacationed in 2007. Fripp Island is a special place that derives its uncommon beauty and serenity from the lack of overbuilding and commercialization.
We call our home the Hidden Treasure due to the canopy of palm and oak trees surrounding the property, as well as the unencumbered views of Blue Heron Lake. Compare our pics to other lot views and we’re sure you’ll agree that you truly feel like you’ve escaped.