The Humboldt Studio is a luxury studio apartment in the trendy Palermo Hollywood neighborhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina. No expense was spared in furnishing this apartment, from the high-end rug to the custom-built Murphy bed. The Humboldt Studio has every amenity for your stay in Buenos Aires.
The apartment is less than one block to the subway and walking distance to some of the best restaurants and bars in Buenos Aires. Palermo Hollywood is a trendy new neighborhood, and a central starting point for all your adventures.
Relax in the living room and catch a show from cable or Netflix on our flat-screen TV, browse the Internet over high-speed wireless, dine out on your own private balcony, or head up to the roof for a barbecue or dip in the jacuzzi.
The options are endless...
Our apartment is like new, furnished with only top quality elements and fully equipped. Amenities include:
- Fully stocked kitchen with grill/microwave and gas stove
- Hardwood floors with high-end rug
- Dining counter with seating for four
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Washing machine in apartment, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Air conditioner, heater and radiant floor heat
- 32' LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Stereo system with CD / DVD
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Glass desk and lamp (if you have to work)
- Queen size custom-built Murphy bed with high-quality mattress. This makes the apartment!
- High thread count sheets and fluffy towels
- Electronic security safe
- Pre-paid local cell phone for you to use during your stay
- Lots of storage space
- All utilities, cable and Internet included. WiFi is fast and reliable.
- Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Building has a nice parilla, sun deck and jacuzzi on the roof
I'm an American expat living and working in Buenos Aires. I will meet you at the apartment when your flight arrives, get you checked in, explain the apartment amenities and give you a quick overview of the neighborhood. I can also answer any questions you may have about the city, tours, dining, nightlife, language, etc. Since we live close by, we're available to help with any problems or even store your luggage if needed.
I'm a former NYC resident who got a bit burnt out and moved to Buenos Aires for a change of pace. I'm now an expat, husband and father and call Buenos Aires my home.
This is a beautiful studio apartment located less than one block to the subway. After searching for apartments for awhile, we knew this was the one as soon as we saw it. We added a lot of personal touches and custom furniture and furnishings to make it as comfortable as possible.
You will not find a much better location in Buenos Aires. The Humboldt Studio is in Palermo Hollywood on the border of Palermo Soho and less than a block to the subway. It is the perfect place to start exploring the city from and a great neighborhood for anything you need within a block or two.