- Historic center, walking distance to beach.
- Apartment has two bedrooms, two full baths (one suite), large great room with library, dining table, sofa (bed), and pantry.
- Full kitchen and laundry
- All new appliances, bathrooms, and furnishings.
- Two floor walk up, corner apartment with high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
- Apartment sleeps up to 6 adults on three queen beds.
- Fully equipped including linens and kitchen utensils.
- High speed wireless Internet included.
Beach Details: Senigallia is home to beautiful beach clubs lining the waterfront between the historic center and the Adriatic sea. These clubs will charge a day use fee to visitors and provide amenities including towel service, bar/restaurant, bathrooms, showers, whirlpools, exercise equipment, children's programs, live music, and many other attractions. Long term renters can consider contracting a beach club for the season, or enquire about the owners' shared beach club subscription (not included in rental). For those who do not want to use a beach club's services there is public beach access beside the port and at several spots along the coast traveling south. Wind and Kite surfing take place on a larger strip of public beach south of town, accessible by bicycle or on foot. Waters are generally shallow and mild. The town staffs beaches with lifeguards throughout the high season. Those interested in boating, fishing, or diving should enquire at the port.