Enjoy your San Francisco visit at this cozy apartment located in the heart of the Marina, near dining, shopping and some of the most popular spots in the city. Take the bus just one street away to explore the town, or stay local and enjoy decadent bites at local hot spots, just three blocks away.
Go far a walk down the Marina Green and admire beautiful bay front homes and see the highly talked about Golden Gate Bridge, while locals bike down the strip, fly kits and picnic.
Walk the renowned Lombard street just minutes away, or cross the hill into Fisherman's Wharf and enjoy delicious clam chowder while watching the Boudin chef's make alligator shaped sourdough bread -- from scratch!
Staying in after a long day of exploration? Cuddle up on the couch and order pizza, Thai food, or cook up a storm with your own ingredients and the supplies conveniently located in your kitchen.
Remember -- whether you're visiting on vacation or on a business trip, there's something for everyone.
Keywords: - Centrally located apartment with secure entrance, beautiful courtyard and cozy interior
- New kitchen with all kitchen utensils, cookware, etc.
- Sleeps 4-5 (bed, blow-up bed and couch)
- Television in living area and bedroom
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Five minutes away from Chestnut and Union St.
- Walk to restaurant, bars, movies, shopping, chrissy field, grocery store
- Fly kites on the Marina Green