'Luxury life' is an impressive vacation condo located within the premium reunion resort, just 6 miles of Walt Disney World. This second floor luxury condo has an open floor plan with 1,848 sq. Ft. Of vacation living space for you and the family. The high end furniture package creates a serene yet luxurious backdrop, which will perfectly complement a well-deserved vacation. As you step outside to your large covered balcony, the ideal place to lounge or dine while overlooking the beautifully manicured tom watson course golf course.
This condo boasts two grand master bedrooms with private, attached bathrooms. One of the masters is furnished with a king sized bed, while the other features a queen bed. The third bedroom has 2 full sized beds. Each bedroom offers a 32” lcd tv with dvd player for added entertainment.
It is easy to entertain family and friends with the ideal open floor plan. Cook delicious meals and prepare snacks in the fully-equipped kitchen. Cabinets and drawers are stocked for your convenience with cookware and eating utensils. Spend quality time together in the living room watching a family movie on the 42” plasma tv and dvd player. The bose stereo will add to the vacation experience. Other amenities include wi-fi internet access and a washer and dryer to keep clothes and towels fresh.
Just a short walk from the condo boasts a large swimming pool with fountains and spa, community playground, volleyball court and superior tennis facility equipped with 6 lighted hydro-grid courts and a pro shop.
The condo is also just a short walk away from seven eagles pool that boasts an arcade are, outside pool tables and “the cove” bar and grille. Also close by are the reunion grande hotel and clubhouse with their selection of restaurants, bars and 11th floor pool!
Brief description of this condos facilities:
• large 9-foot ceilings in living room and master bedroom
• fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops
• 32” lcd tv with dvd player in each bedroom
• formal dining area with seating for 6
• air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• all towels and linens are provided
• located on 2nd floor with elevator access
• full size washer and dryer
• ironing board & iron
• bedroom #1- king
• bedroom #2- queen
• bedroom #2 – full / full
• sleeper sofa - living room
• 42' cable tv
• bose dvd player
• terrace balcony
• luxury patio table and 4 chairs
How can booking with us help you have a magical vacation?
• free welcome starter pack for each reservation containing; dishwashing liquid & detergent, laundry detergent, dish sponge, conditioning shampoo, soap & trash bags
• free local and long distance phone calls
• free use of pack n play, high chair and stroller in all of our homes
• loyalty discounts for future returning guests
• established business since 2007 welcoming thousands of families a year
• a+ accredited bbb status for your piece of mind
• all property photos date stamped & taken within last year - get what you expect
• all exclusive homes are managed and rented by us to ensure highest quality of standards
• based locally and available 24/7, 365 days a year
• easy reservation process that is quick and stress free
• property e-locks for easy access for all party members
• dedicated vacation planners that can ensure your custom needs are met
Based locally, Magical Vacation Homes is a family owned and operated business that welcomes thousands of families each year to our Windsor Hills and Reunion Resort rentals. We live by a simple philosophy: deliver a customer experience that lives up to our name. If history is any indication, people appreciate our values, as repeat guests and referrals account for 46% of our business. All of our vacation homes are managed by our personnel - so you can be sure that we have carefully cleaned, inspected and prepared the property ready for your arrival. In addition, during your stay our on-site personnel will be available to facilitate additional assistance and services in order to further enhance your stay. We are proud to be an Accredited Member with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, so you can book with confidence.