Location is perfect, close to a number for subway lines (F line is closest, but only 10-15 minutes walk to other lines.) The East Village has more than enough bars and restaurants to keep anyone occupied, but Lower East Side, Soho, etc are all within walking distance too. To summarize, good apartment, good transport links, good local bars and restaurants, close to lower Manhattan areas for sightseeing, shopping or whatever you want to do.
The Unique Benefits of this Apartment::
- The East Village & the Lower East Side, aka by locals 'LOISADA', are world famous for all that it has to offer 24/7. Bars/Clubs/Restaurant Galore/After Hours Clubs in sum: a Tourists Magnet.
This flat is ideally located on a very busy street - full of all types of commercial venues: restaurant/shops/night clubs.
- But since flat face the back of the building it is very quiet.
Common characteristic of of our flats:
They all bears a sense of tranquility through minimalist decor.
We believe on the importance to have a soothing place at the end of the day,
specially with all the visual overload NYC imposes on visitors.
- East Village - 5th St & 1st Av is within easy walking 15 block
Gramercy - Union Square - Stuvesant Town
Soho - Noho - Litttle Italy - China Town
West Village - ABC city - LOISADA
East river banks and the Hudson piers
Williamsburg Bridge one of the most beautiful crossing
- mezzanine level - short climb - 10 steps
- 1 bedroom - real queen size mattress not futon with quality linens.
- full bathroom
- completely functional kitchen
- separate living room.
- back apt for silence and light - south exposure - very bright.
- all possible amenities
- cable - Wi-Fi
- safe building -. located on Police Block 9th Precinct
- spotless clean flat
- 3 short blocks from F train or to 6
After every guest:
All linens are professionally washed with bleach and double rinsed.
Mattress get sprayed with bed bug repellent.
The whole flat gets cleaned and sanitized with eucalyptus oil.