Relax and enjoy the best comforts of home--and more--in this newly built studio apartment. You can savor New Mexican cuisine at the many local restaurants, or prepare your own favorites in our fully appointed kitchen with service for four. Offering outstanding convenience as well as privacy, La Casita Rosada is secluded behind, yet separate from, a private home in a residential neighborhood. Whether you are traveling to New Mexico for business or pleasure, La Casita Rosada will provide exceptional comfort and many fine amenities to make your trip a success.
• Complimentary cable TV, Internet, and WiFi
• Complete kitchen with service for 4
• King-size Beauty-rest Classic bed with Euro-style bedding
• Professionally landscaped patio with gas grill and multiple seating areas
• Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
• Access ramp and other ease-of-mobility features
• Office area with an ample desk and fax, copy, and scan capabilities
• Free local and long-distance phone service
• Infant crib available
• Spacious bathroom
• Convenient Route 66 location within 10 minutes from the Albuquerque International Airport, easy access to Downtown and historic Old Town. 1 hour to Santa Fe.
September: Globalquerquerque, New Mexico's Annual celebration of World Music and Culture, Downtown Albuquerque Arts Festival October: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Sandia Mountain Tram open year round, free tram tickets available by reservation. Sandia Ski area minutes away in season.
Susan and Dick Deichsel
Location, location and charm and now beginning Dec.1, 2013!! Netflix Streaming!
The casita is a new build located behind a historic bungalow. It was built to resemble the bungalow but is all new. It was designed to be exactly what it is. It is not some kind of converted garage or out-building. Even though it is adjacent of the center of town where parking can sometimes be problematic, guests are provided off-street parking. It is pet-friendly and secure. Outdoor spaces are as beautiful as those indoors, and the Deichsel's who live in the bungalow in front, are the greatest.