Private suite has kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave and full bath. Your room will include a fire place with a stock of wood, Cable T.V., Wi-Fi, and private entrance with private patio and grill, overlooking the quite woods with daily sightings of wildlife. Includes continental breakfast.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner can be provided with reservation for additional fee.
• Off street parking.
• Located in quaint small town with many boutiques, restaurants and theater.
Neighborhood is great for walking with many historic homes to admire.
• Kerr Museum available for tours on Saturdays.
• Hiking trail three blocks from property.
• Bicycles available on premises.
• Less than one mile from legendary Oakmont Country Club, where the Oakmont PGA played in 2007, and the LPGA played 2010, Upcoming Oakmont PGA open will be played in 2016.
• 1 mile from Allegheny River with River Side Park. Enjoy pavilions, grills, playground, tennis and basket ball courts, track, concerts Jun - Aug, ice skating Dec. - Feb.
• Private boat tours can be scheduled with hosts.
• Hosts can also accommodate in home massage (couples massage / Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Massage), Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes. Inquire about a personalized wellness retreat.
• 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh (list of activities will be provided; such as theater, museums, flower conservatory, restaurants, city and river tours, and biking trails). Bus transportation provided.
• 10 Miles from the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates home venues.
• 5 Miles from Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
• 5 Miles from The Galleria Shopping Mall At Pittsburgh Mills.
• 3 Miles from PA Turnpike.