The apartment has the superiority of being located in a residential apartment building with double door and coded security as well as the excellence of being located in one of the most central, safe, family friendly and trendy areas of Paris.
This bright apartment, located in a prestigious building in the 1st Arrondissement, has recently been renovated by an architect. It is located right next to the Bank of France and is just a few minutes walk from the world-famous Louvre Museum.
It is located on the second floor.
There you will find an ingeniously optimized space with contemporary decoration and furniture that can comfortably welcome up to 5 guests.
** This lovely upscale apartment is located right next to the Louvre. It is fully furnished, has a fully equipped closed kitchen, a large living room, 2 separate bedrooms, and two separate bathrooms (one with toilet).
** The first bedroom has a comfortable double size bed.
** The second bedroom also has a comfortable double size bed and it's own private bathroom.
** The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric cooker, a dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.
** 2 bathrooms (one with toilet)
**This apartment also has heating, high speed wifi internet connection and 1 LCD TV with cable.
** Towels and bed linens are provided.
To summarize :
* 2nd floor, recently redesigned apartment, 60 sqm, many windows, very bright. Lots of charm and character, with beautiful wooden floors contrasting with white walls.
* Ambiance : relaxing, nice views of the Bank of France.
* Sleeps : 2 in the 1st bedroom & 2 in the 2nd bedroom plus 1 on the sofa bed in the living room?
* Location : Métro station Louvre-Rivoli ( Lines 1, 7 ) , Pyramides (lines1, 14). Car park and Bike rentals around street corner.
*MINIMUM STAY 5-6 NIGHTS at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar.
* Cancellation Policy on request.
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, soap, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!