******* INTERNET CUSTOMERS ********
Become a believer: Watch the video.
Come to Maui on the cheap but live big on the beach!
8 nights 8/30 to 9/7 for 30% off !
You fill my last 2014 gap and I fill your wallet with savings.
Email me for a bargain quote!
****** !!!!!! ******* !!!!!! ******
Weekly for prime summer and winter. Specializing in 30+ day leases for spring and fall. Lets work together to make your Maui dreams come true.
****** !!!!!! ******* !!!!!! ******
This is a beach-front 3 bedroom townhouse condo with air conditioning. It is on the ground floor with no unit above it. It is located in an ocean front GATED community that has 3 pools and a tennis court. The owner has only this one property in Maui. Yes it is right on the beach.
Yes, this is the unit in the yellow box in the picture!
(see full Panorama at bottom of page)
When you stay at this town house you can expect the best.
* Expect having a beach that is so close and so uncrowded it almost seems like your own. No really! It is 20 paces from the patio.
* Expect a big three bedroom townhouse with no one below you or above you.
* Expect everything nice, new and renovated: the best.
* Expect a spectacular master bedroom with ocean views
* expect a wonderful updated kitchen, and baths.
* Expect a nice gas BBQ on the large patio area.
* Expect a nicely renovated place: top to bottom.
* Expect HDTV with full surround sound in the living room and TV's in every bedroom.
* Expect a working home office with WIFI internet and a fax/printer.
* Expect relaxing on your own patio while watching the kids on the beach.
* Expect the piece of mind knowing you are in a private, fenced off 28 acre gated community.
* Expect to just be able to pile those bulky beach toys on the patio.
* Expect being within walking distance of the fun spot on Maui: Lahaina town.
* Expect to be able to park your car right in front of the unit instead of in a parking lot.
* Expect not just one swimming pool but three! This includes the fabulous ocean pool that is right on the ocean.
Sound good? Research Puamana on the web for yourself. It is a privately held 28-acre gated estate with low-density low-rise buildings: beautiful and safe for kids to explore.
Please see the official townhouse web site listed below.
Sound better? Now pick one of the most desirable buildings in the complex - 240. It just does not get any better than this.
About us: Our family has owned this Maui townhome for 10 years now. We have 100's of satisfied vacation rental customers. We follow a straight-forward formal quote and booking procedure that is largely all done in email. We also book reservations into our North Tahoe chalet (see # 6358). We employ top notch local property management companies and cleaning services. Our goal is 100% satisfaction.
We are an active family that loves board sports of all kinds, skiing, hiking and biking.
Why did we buy here? Let me answer that question with some questions of my own:
Wanna dip your toes in the ocean? Then walk off the patio about 20 paces and you are in the Pacific.
Wanna surf without having to load the board in the car and drive? Then walk 20 paces out to the beach and turn left or turn right.
Wanna enjoy some food and beverages? Then walk or ride a bike into Lahaina town.
These are all the reasons we bought here.
High rises are not our thing. In fact we prefer the single level town house arrangement to being held captive on a balcony. Being off the beach is OK but we like hearing the ocean.
The Big Island is about driving and driving. Oahu is about density. Kauai is a little too quiet. Lanai is dead. Maui is just right.
We specialize in 30+ day leases for most times of year. Our unit is a premium unit especially set up for long stays. Stuff like HD TV with DVR recorder for you favorite shows. Its got a small office with a scanner/fax/printer for use with your computer. It has secure WIFI. Lockable guest storage for your luggage and valuables.
The place has been renovated top to bottom; every room. It features a wonderful kitchen, large lanai (patio) and a huge balcony.
We manage the unit directly. We do a pre-travel phone call to go over things with each customer. Then we check back after your arrival to make sure everything is in order. Because we employ contract services and a local care taker, our rates are usually much better than the competition.