***ALERT***: If this property is booked for your dates please inquire anyway as we have several other brand newly remodeled units right next door with similar views and amenities. We will honor any special rates for these other units. Check our complete booking calendar at: www.RentalWithAView.com
Located in San Diego's prestigious Mission Hills neighborhood on the border of Little Italy and Banker's Hill and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, balboa park, and much more.
This cozy, newly remodeled 2 bedroom home has a wonderful floor plan, modern decor, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances, brand new entertainment center, and a huge private outdoor patio with grill and dining table that you can relax and enjoy beautiful sunsets and a corridor view of San Diego Bay.
The master bedroom has a comfy king bed and large closet. There is a newly built, zen-inspired bathroom with pebble rock wall and soothing shower. The second bedroom has a comfortable queen bed, & private half bath.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and comfy queen size bed in 2nd bedroom. Also has a queen sleeper sofa for additional guests.
- two luxurious bathrooms (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures in master, half bath in 2nd bedroom)
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- large, outdoor private patio with comfy seating for 6 and 2 lounge chairs
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free cable TV
- we attempt to make our units 'child friendly' and can provide portable cribs and other accommodations for kids upon request and availability.
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- Corridor view of San Diego bay/marina and breathtaking sunsets.
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel del Coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories.
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our calendar for our availability
We are a fun-loving couple who have been together for 12 years, and in that time have shared our passion for travel. We've been shaped greatly by the experiences we've had around the world, and it has provided us an appreciation for the wealth of cultures, personalities, and perspectives shared on this small planet of ours.
Having been to 6 of the 7 continents and stayed in every kind of accommodation imaginable, we wanted to create a special place where guests would find comfort, convenience, and sheer beauty during their stay in what is undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful cities. San Diego is the only place in the west coast that combines nearly perfect weather year round, amazing natural beauty from ocean to mountains, a bustling downtown metropolis full of diversity and energy, and unique cultural and historic communities sprinkled throughout the entire county. You can literally do something different every day here for a month and never be bored. Its an amazing place.
We wanted to buy a vacation home that embodied a number of unique combinations: modern, high end finishes combined with comfortable and 'livable' furnishing; a quaint neighborhood that was just minutes to the heart of downtown and all major attractions; and finally a place that offered the breathtaking views of a high-rise luxury condo, yet maintained the privacy of a single family home. The place we've spent the last 3 years building has ALL of this and more! We hope to get the chance to share this magical with you.