3 PRIVATE SUITES WITH OUTDOOR ACCESS PROVIDING BOTH PRIVATE AND TOGETHER SPACES.
PERFECT FOR EXTENDED FAMILIES OR SEVERAL COUPLES.
THE 4 KING OR QUEEN BEDS SLEEP 6 TO 8 COMFORTABLY.
BRAND NEW ADDITIONS INCLUDE:
A. PRIVATE POOL FEATURING...
1) WATERFALL YOU CAN HEAR FROM MOST ROOMS.
2) IN POOL CONVERSATION BENCHES.
3) INTIMATE SIZE.
FOR LAPS, USE RESORT POOL AND SPA.
4) REMOVABLE FENCE WITH SELF CLOSING, SELF LATCHING GATE.
B. SUMMER ONLY - AIR CONDITIONED BEDROOMS FOR YOUR SLEEPING COMFORT.
Note: Restricted hours and rules apply.
C. LAVA ROCK PRIVACY WALL.
D. TROPICAL LANDSCAPING. SEE PHOTOS AND ENJOY THE BANANAS...
- Large gathering places indoors and out, with deck, lanai and yard areas.
- OUTDOOR RAIN SHOWER is great for beach and pool days.
- enjoy a short stroll (about 5 min's) to the oceans edge with your morning coffee. SEE SATELITE MAP for locations.
- TENNIS and resort Pool / Spa available.
- Walk along the Poipu Beaches where most water sports are available. Swim - hike - surf - snorkel - body board - sunbathe - walk the coastline - bike
- See MAP for corner location on short cul-de-sac street 4 homes from GREENBELT ENTRANCE.
- Explore the Garden Island - Eco Adventures everywhere!
Kevin and i are so grateful to live in Bayview where every day is a peaceful eco adventure.
- each morning i take my 5 lb puppy for a quick 15 minute stroll to the Long Sand Beach or we continue along the beach in front of the fabulous Tropical lagoons of the Grand Hyatt, then hike as far as we like...
We then have breakfast in our rain forest courtyard with our eclectic parrots, or by our waterfall enjoying the gorgeous koi. The day only gets better on this garden island...
We love Bayview! We live in this tiny enclave nestled between the Grand Hyatt amenities, Poipu Bay Golf course, the famous greenbelt walking paths and adjacent to one of Kauai's last huge acreage parcels along little touched shoreline.
Kevin and I just purchased what was previously Hale Hula. We have improved our guests experience in this delightful home already, and have Air Conditioned Bedrooms in August 2013, a POOL, Water Features, tropical landscaping and lava rock walls.
Our Tropical Hideaway is just a few homes away. A 4 bedroom at the end of the cul-de-sac on the same street. Since it is all booked up, we needed another property to share with our guests, so we now have Mele Lani.
Absolutely, the view of the poipu crater is straight on and beautiful.
We love the vaulted wood ceilings, the three private suites and the sliding doors off each bedroom to the outdoor spaces. The house is so open. We have lots of plans to improve our guests experience at the home. It is all about water and it is booking so fase, so book ahead and we will welcome you soon...