Looking for a fabulous, family friendly resort in Canmore/Banff/Lake Louise? Imagine! A few steps from your car you walk into our pristine, cozy and comfortable Rocky Mountain-themed chalet. Kick back and relax in front of the fire, or head out with your family or companions to our year' round heated outdoor pool and hot tub for a well-deserved soak. Our 900 sq. ft. 2 storey chalets (maximum 6 occupants per chalet) have two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and are fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, complimentary Keurig coffee makers & a deluxe selection of KCups. We offer free, high speed, VERY reliable WIFI and have also have installed AppleTV/Netflix for on-demand movies, concerts, WSJ Live for news, and more!! Enjoy all our personal touches and we are pet friendly too!
Situated around a welcoming courtyard, immerse yourself in Canmore's pristine mountain environment. We are within walking distance to downtown with over 100 shops 'n 75+ restaurants and, our new $40M recreation center -- Elevation Place -- boasting a huge climbing wall, multiple pools, a lazy river, waterside, hot tub, steam room, library, art gallery, drop in fitness/yoga classes and a great work out facility.
We are only minutes drives away from BANFF/LAKE LOUISE NATIONAL PARK and KANANASKIS PROVINCIAL PARK. A year-round recreational paradise.
7+ day or more family visits come with a complimentary child/youth pass per child to our new Elevation Place recreation centre. We can also provide a Banff Park Pass for longer term stays.
Guests will also enjoy a complimentary FREE signed copy of the owners best selling 140 page Banff & Canmore guidebook. It will make your 'Out'n About' stays with us in every season are truly memorable. See you soon!
In summer season, a 7 night minimum stay is from Sunday to Sunday.
We bought our chalets as a vacation property/investment to enjoy with our two daughters while living in Edmonton. We loved Canmore so much, we moved here in 2005. As an avid outdoor family, we've hiked, biked, kayaked, rock-climbed, nordic and downhill skied everywhere throughout our wonderful area -- truly a mountain lovers four season paradise. We know you'll love it too!
This is by far the most unique family friendly property in Canmore. Only 44 townhome-style units comprise this quaint resort and are all wrapped around a beautiful courtyard that houses a huge outdoor pool that is heated year-round and a 14-person hot tub. We loved the fact that you can drive right up to your chalet - no elevators, long corridors to deal with while unloading all your gear. It is a full 2 storey townhome concept so there is no one tromping around on top of you either - nice and quiet! There are picnic tables and barbecues beside the pool area that are available to use. There is also a common area movie/games room with a 65' flat screen 3D TV equipped with XBox Kinect, 3D movies and ping pong/foos ball tables everyone will enjoy. A true home away from home.
- best outdoor pool and hot tub in Canmore!
- cozy, comfortable, spacious chalet-style living
- no elevators and long hallways to lug all your stuff, no people living on top of you
- a true home away from home for the whole family
- close to downtown shops, restaurants and the Elevation Place recreation center
- 5 minute walk away from the renown Onewellnessandspa.com
- Custom concierge & trip planning offered by owner
- Apple TV's with Netflix movies on demand
- pet friendly with great dog walking trails right outside your door
- easy access to the Legacy Bike Trail that goes into Banff
- 5 minute walk to the Canmore to Banff 'Roam' bus service - very convenient!
- Free signed copy of the owners 140 Banff/Canmore guidebook to help plan your stays
- Our numerous customer 5 star reviews speak for themselves