The house has:
- Master bedroom: 1 queen, 1 full, and 1 twin bed), complete bathroom, closet, laundry (can sleep 5)
- Room 2: 2 twin size bunk beds, bathroom (can sleep 4)
- Room 3: 1 bunk bed and 1 twin size bed (can sleep 3)
- Room 4: 1 king bed (in mezzanine) (can sleep 2)
- Living Area with TV and DVD
- Dining Area: seats 10 - 12
- Kitchen Area: with all the necessary appliances and utensils.
- Porch: grill and a capacity to seat 16 people
- The house is about 30 meters from the pool and about 20 meters from the lake dock
- natural hot springs pool: splendid view to the lake
- Quiet area, perfect for relaxation
- there is a kid's playground near the pool
My name is Tilly, I was born and raised in Guatemala City. I am married and have four children.
I got a chance to know this property because my aunt had a house in this condominium, my husband and I always went there. It is very peaceful and the nature that surrounds you is breathtaking. In 1998 we had the opportunity to buy a house in the condominium so we could enjoy with our family and friends. Since then we have had so many memories in this wonderful lake. The gardens in the condominium are beautiful, the water from the pool comes from natural hot springs, the dock gives you the chance you appreciate the majestic views from all the volcanos and mountains that surround Lake Atitlan. The advantage of the location of the house is that you are near the most popular village in Lake Atitlan (Panajachel), yet you can´t hear the noise from it. I am sure you will enjoy and be swept away by this property as we have been for the past 14 years!
What this property has that makes it unique from other´s around the area, is that it is located on the outsides of Panajachel, the most important village in Lake Atitlan. The benefit from this is that you can take a 10 minute walk to the center of the village and enjoy it, but when you are home you don´t hear a sound from the village, just the chirping of the birds.
Another wonderful attribute this property has, it that many houses around the lake have beautiful views, but since they are in the mountains, it makes it very hard to get to the actual lake. This property has the best of both worlds, you have beautiful views and it is very easy to get to the lake.