Walking distance to UT stadium, shops, popular restaurants, this romantic stone cottage sits in the coveted, quiet, and safe Brykerwoods neighborhood.
* Gorgeous hardwood floors.
* Fooze Ball table and Air Hockey for the kids.
* beautiful Chess table.
* One bedroom with queen-sized bed.
* Second bedroom with queen-sized bed.
* Living room has sleeper-sofa.
* Dining room very quaint.
* One full bathroom with two sinks, walk-in shower, and tub.
* Flat-screen cable TV in bedroom and Living room.
* Cable TV, DVD.
* Full kitchen.
* Small front and back porch. Large fenced yard with outdoor furniture.
* 6 ft backyard fence for privacy.
For longterm rental, this property has access to exemplary schools including Brykerwoods Elementary, O'Henry Middle School and Austin High School.
This stone cottage is cute, centrally located, has Fooze Ball and Air Hocky for the kids, a fensed yard for your dog, is just minutes to UT, Sixth Street, Zilker, restaurants, etc.
Located in the romantic, and safe Brykerwoods neighborhood, this charming stone cottage sits in one of the best neighborhoods in the United States. Walking distance to the original Kerbey Lane Cafe open 24/7, Teo's Gelato, Austin Pizza, El Arbol, Russell's Bakery and Coffee Bar, the Santa Rita Cantina. Ramsey public swimming pool, Brykerwoods Elementary School playground, bus stops, Randall's Grocery/Starbucks and hospitals. Driving or biking it's just minutes to UT, downtown nightlife, Austin's most popular parks for hiking and biking, Whole Foods Market and Central Market, the Texas capitol, museums, shopping boutiques, music venues, local eateries, and more. Pease Park or Town Lake Hike and Bike trail are accessible on foot.