Fully furnished apartment in the heart of Palermo, a safe and excellent location of Buenos Aires, surrounded by cafés, restaurants, a bakery at the corner downstairs, located near Tango events, parks, a short walk to the rosedal (rose garden) where you'll find free outdoors concerts on Sundays, walk to Zoo and botanical garden, outstanding public transportation (the Palermo metro stop, 22 bus lines, and a train stop are all on Santa Fe Ave, a short two block walk, but far enough not to hear or see any of it). Take a look, I think you may love this place and become a regular.
The Palermo Loft is a comfortable and peaceful place to stay at in the busy city of Buenos Aires. At 80m2 (860 sqft) it is quite spacious, larger than most and newer apartments. It accommodates two persons very comfortably, with a maximum capacity of 4 (on futon or we can bring in an extra mattress for long stays). It's also great for guests who want a nice hardwood floor to practice yoga.
- A land line with unlimited local calls, free to you. No need to charge it with a card
- A cell phone which you need to charge to make calls or to call other cell phones
- A nice mattress & king size bed
- WiFi Internet
- Movie projector and 2.1 sound system
- Cable and TV
- US socket-type multiple outlet for your laptop, and other 220V capable devices
- Yoga mat
- My very helpful manager will show you everything about the apartment and get you oriented
- We can arrange to pick you up from the airport
Just listed on homeaway on August 31st 2012
I love the location, used to go dancing Tango every night in BsAs, spend time at Cafe Gomez. I always wanted a place with exposed brick walls and hardwood floors. First time I saw it, I knew this was it. Each time we open the door, it feels like coming home, grounding, and relaxing after spending the day in the busy city of Buenos Aires. It's also one of the few rentals where you can just walk out the door and go to the very best parks (across Libertador) without having to take a bus, a cab, or a metro. Feels great!