Great Place - Right on the lake
Submitted: August 3, 2011
Stayed: July 2011
We stayed at the downstairs portion of the Petoskey house. Everything was newly redone, and was very nicely decorated. I would go out every morning and sit on the front porch and enjoy my breakfast and coffee with the gorgeous view! (the pictures don't do the view justice).
* Close to everything. The house is 100 yards from the Marina, 100 yards from the river, and less than 5 min walk to downtown Petoskey.
* newly remodeled, and nicely decorated.
* Jeff & Leslie ( The owners ) are very nice.
* Fully stocked kitchen, linens, etc... (and a BBQ too)
* Quiet neighborhood
* Right on the Park, which is on the lake
* Cable TV
* only 1 Starbucks in Petoskey (but you can ride your bike there, about 2 1/2 mi)
I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to get away (we went in July and it was at least 15 degrees cooler than in Detroit. ) We did day trips to Mackinac Island, Charlevoix, & Traverse City
We briefly saw the upstairs studio. it was also nicely decorated, and great for a couple or small family.
One more thing. The view from the downstairs living room/dining room windows was awesome! very clean :)
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: Thanks Jerry,
We hope you and Stacey will visit again soon.
Jeff and Leslie
Helpful votes: 4/4
Did you find this review helpful?