Your “Guadalupe Dream” comes true in this luxurious 3-bedroom, 2 ½ bath, home in the historic Guadalupe District of Santa Fe. Stroll to the Plaza and the Railyard from your private oasis, and enjoy the ambiance of old Santa Fe. High-end features include: three kiva fireplaces; king sized bed, dual-control Sleep Number bed; full house filtered, soft water with reverse osmosis drinking water; top-of-the-line washer, dryer, and dishwasher; fully equipped kitchen with Nambé flatware; off-street, gated parking with electronic control; optional second entry for privacy; electronic security system; in-floor radiant heating; and enclosed back yard with stunning granite water feature. Pet friendly.
· Accommodates 6 persons
· Bedrooms: 3 (one is master suite)
· Dual-control Sleep Number bed
· Bathrooms: 2 ½, with showers and bathtub
· Extra people: No Charge
· Wi-Fi and internet access, cable TV, phone (local and incoming calls only)
· Minimum stay: 3 nights
· Check In: 2 PM
· Check Out: 12 Noon
· Neighborhood: Historic Guadalupe
· Size 1850 sq. ft. / 172 sq.m.
· Fireplaces: 3 Kiva
· In-floor, radiant heating
· Complete kitchen with blender, coffee maker, dishwasher, full refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, disposal, salad spinner, and toaster
· Environmentally clean
· Whole-house filtered water, with reverse osmosis drinking water
· Secure, gated, off-street parking for two vehicles with electronic remote control
· Electronic security system
· Pets welcome ($15 cleaning fee)
· No smoking
Keywords: beautiful adobe home, Historic Guadalupe, downtown Santa Fe, walking distance to Plaza, historic neighborhood,
Welcome to our private oasis! When we first saw this house we fell in love with its gorgeous Santa Fe style—and equally important, it FELT good. We purchased it immediately and proceeded to make it even better. We are travelers and writers who are currently working on 'Powerful Places in . . . ,' a guidebook series that includes Scotland, Brittany, the Caminos de Santiago, and others. You can see what we do by visiting our website called powerfulplaces(dot)com. Elyn is a fiber artist and anthropologist who studies pilgrimage and sacred places. Gary is a retired music professor and composer, whose current interests include eBook publication and having fun. We are presently living in Girona, Catalonia, Spain, and traveling around Europe, so we are making our beloved Santa Fe home available for short-term rental. In our absence our good friend Marga Friberg (whose photo you see here) is managing our place. Marga is an architect and neighbor, an experienced property manager, and an all-round good person. Come feel what it's like to live in an historic Santa Fe neighborhood walking distance to great restaurants, fine galleries, the Farmers Market, the Railyard District, and the Plaza. We love Santa Fe and think you will too.
This beautiful home is a wonderful refuge in an historic neighborhood full of character. Relax in beauty and luxury after spending a day sightseeing and enjoying Santa Fe.