Wynkoop House, built in 1750, renovated and preserved to original character. The House was used as a holding area for Redcoats by the Americans during the Revolutionary War. The House has a full modern cooks kitchen, and dining / family room with 9 foot original fireplace. A bluestone patio opens from the the kitchen overlooks the in-ground pool and stone walls.
The front entry opens to an exquisite large center hall staircase leading to the second level with grand ceiling heights, exposed beams and beautiful wide Kingsboard pine floors. The living room, decorated with contemporary furnishings, features a period wood burning fireplace and opens to an adjoining study with a full bath. The first floor king bed grand master suite has a white marble private bath and dressing area with cedar closets
The second floor features three large beautifully decorated queen bed rooms with high vaulted ceilings, mountain views and one large full bath.