Welcome to Dundas Square Studio – The Best Kept Secret in Downtown Toronto. Experience Local Living:
• Extra Comfortable Sealy Mattress with High Thread Count Sheets, CK Blanket & ObusForme Pillows
• Professionally installed Blackout Curtains
• Complimentary WiFi, Capsuled Coffee and Brita Filtered Water
• iHome Alarm Clock to wake up to your iPhone or iPod Tunes
• Flat Screen TV and DVD Player with Dozens of Titles to Enjoy
• Central Air Conditioning and Heating
• Full Size Washer and Dryer
• Full Kitchen including Stainless Steel Pots and Pans, Utensils, Spices, Popular Condiments
• 24 Hour Restaurant and Martini Bar in the Lobby
• We offer a Playpen and High Chair to rent for babies/infants
Location, Location, Location!
•••Safety First: Have no fear! We have a 24 hour Concierge at the front desk who monitors the overall security of the building. There is a digital safe in the room to store your valuables while away, that only you have the password for. We are also secured with a fire alarm, fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
Should you get a small scrape on your knee, you are merely steps from the nearest hospital.
We are young and love to travel, meet people and enjoy other cultures. Between us we can speak English, French, Spanish and Italian. We've been in the customer service industry for over 10 years and we know how to treat you right. In our separate careers, Marco is in Digital Media and Brian is an Actor. We live life to its fullest every single day.
If there is one thing we have learned while traveling the globe, it's to stay somewhere near the center of it all. That's why we bought this place! You have everything at your fingertips, there is no need for a car. We have left no stone unturned on this property.
We are situated within a luxury hotel that rents for up to $400 per night! Our Studio is bigger and has more amenities at a fraction of the cost! Take advantage of the Room Service and indulge in the Spa, Gym or 24-Hour Diner downstairs.