This home has it all, Size and Comfort. 7 Bedrooms with a total 11 Beds! This home features a Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Volleyball, Basketball, Pool Table and much much more. The perfect staging place or backyard retreat for large groups or families.
The Perfect location for Large Groups.
Outside the Home has a large Glass Filled Fire Pit, a Heated Pool (optional) with Volley Ball Net and Basketball Goal, a Separate Hot Tub, BBQ and Putting Green.
The Bedrooms include:
Master Bedroom with King size Bed, Kingsize bed downstairs, 3 Bedrooms with Two Queens in each room, a Full size bed, and a bedroom with Two Twins.
The Kitchen has Dining for six and the separate Dining room has seating for six more.The Kitchen is fully equipped for any size group. The wine bar and pool table is a nice touch in the family area.
The home is conveniently located in Westwing Mountain, Peoria, a half-hour drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Within a short drive of the home are a wide variety of restaurants, shopping areas and golf courses. Whether coming to enjoy the Sun, Golfing, attend a Family Reunion or Graduation, attending Cactus League Spring Training, a professional Sporting Event, or a baseball Tournament, this home is a perfect place to locate for a relaxing vacation.
Points of interest around our Peoria home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just 20-minutes away. (New Outlet Mall Opening Soon)
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails (within five minutes walk)
• Challenger Space Center Arizona – Conveniently located in Peoria
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park – Also located in Peoria, activities include camping, boating and fishing
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix (located about 5 miles from our house)
• The Anthem Outlet Mall is a 15 minute drive away
• Scottsdale is a 20 minute drive (there is a Casinos located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 30 minutes
• Easy access to highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3 hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Optional Pool Heat pro-rated at $280/wk
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00 Tax: 13.87%
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit a one time charge of $69.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
My name is Brian. I'm a former Naval Aviator and airline Captain. I'm a graduate from the US Naval Academy, class of '83. Go Navy! Beat Army! I now split time between Professional Off-Road Racing (#25 Trophy Truck) and vacation rentals.
I've lived in the SF Bay Area, Hawaii, the Florida Keys, Lake Tahoe, SoCal, and Arizona.
When I'm not racing across the desert, I'm busy taking care of reservations and booking Rental Properties. If you don't get through to me right away, please leave a message or an email via the contact owner tab. I will be sure contact you as soon as I can.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Westwing Mountain and a slice of paradise in the desert Southwest.
Welcome Aboard! I'd like to welcome you to Westwing Rental Properties. My goal is to ensure your vacation is rememberable and your stay is pleasurable. That starts with a comfortable home away from home.
This property has it all. Size, Comfort, and Amenities. 7 full bedrooms, two dining areas, and 4 1/2 Baths.
Home amenities include; Pool Table, Putting Green, Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Heated Pool with Volleyball and Basketball. Keg Refer inside.
Mountain Views, Quiet Neighborhood, Hiking Trails just 3-doors down, and close to University of Phoenix Stadium, Hockey Arena, Spring Training facilities, Lake Pleasant, and 30-Golf Courses with 30-Minutes. Also a great home base for trips to the Grand Canyon or Sedona.