Many call the location of this home the finest in all Naples. You're directly across the street from the best beach in Naples. Fifty stores and restaurants on Naples most famous boulevard, Fifth Avenue, are just two blocks away. You can't find another value at a location like this for twice the price !
- no other location along the beach has old pilings leading out into the Gulf (see my photos). Pelicans perch on these pilings. They take off and land all day, you'll see them dive for fish...they always catch one and it's fun seeing them in their big 'pouch.' Seagulls bicker for spots on the pilings making for fun bird watching.
- SWIMMING is ideal. No hard shells or rocks to walk over as you get into the water, just sugar sand. Build sand castles, walk hand in hand along the beach ..and don't miss sunset !
- the beach is SUGAR SAND, voted one of the Ten Best Beaches in America. Walk in the water and the bottom feels like walking on a plush carpet..absolutely no rocks, weeds, stones.
- you can fill up our 'beach stuff' carrier (in the garage) with our beach chairs, pails and shovels for kids, beach umbrella, sun tan cream, books, soft drinks and water and 'roll' it 200 ft to the beach.
- leave the beach to return home and find a new Naples Beach shower and water fountain 10 ft from the beach.
- walk 20 minutes along the beach to a main attraction in Naples, the Naples Pier. Grab a hot dog, ice cream, a beverage, watch fisherman bring in catches. At certain times of the year it's easy to catch fish all day long, even for kids. You can bait 4 hooks at once and catch four fish at once.
- From the pier or the beach in front of your home you'll view dolphin's (think Flipper) coming to the surface. I've had them come to the side of my boat while fishing, 'stand' in the water and beg for fish ! They're amazing!
- perfect place to make Sand Castles
- this is the Sunset Beach! Every evening watch gorgeous sunsets that turn the clouds orange, pink..purple..spectacular!
- Spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year out of the cold and on the beach !
As described it's the perfect beach home !
- All new porcelain tile flooring
- See our valuable (be careful!) sailing ship and our shell and mask collections.
- Perfect outdoor dining on screened lanai; use the new gas grill..
- His and her's bicycles (Naples is a bikers paradise!) Flat roads, no hills, bikers lanes and amazing scenery...and no heavy traffic.
- You can bike to the library and get DVD's, bike to the drug or grocery store, bike to dinner (Tommy Bahama's is a nearby favorite)
- Bike to the Brand New and stunning workout center. For $7 you can use any of nearly 100 workout machines, get free expert advice from on-site personal trainers, and when your done, swim in the Large, New outdoor pool.
- A few Naples Destinations: Hollywood 20 (new movie theater), Mercato: fashionable restaurants, shopping, cocktails, dancing...and the plush new Silver Spot movie theater with Lazy Boy sized chairs, reserved seating and fine restaurants ,The Waterside Shops (DeBeers, Tiffany's, Hermes, Harry Winston and more common stores like Gap, Banana Republic)plus a new Apple store, restaurants all outdoors and set amidst beautiful pools and fountains.
- Third Street South shopping and dining, (5 minutes away)
- Fifth Avenue Dining and shopping (just two blocks away), Naples has hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute drive
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any town in the USA
- The Property:
There's dozens of coconut palms, and even an orange tree on your lot. Your free to gather and eat all you wish. Note the 500 year old Mahogany Tree.
Did you know the locals think of Naples as 'Paradise' Please come and learn why. There are hundreds of waterside cities in Florida but none are as fine as Naples. I've been to nearly every city in Florida and Naples is by far the best !
If there's a mechanical problem, or any issue you'd like addressed, help is usually on the way within minutes. Just call.
Keywords: Beach house, bungalow, home
My first visit to Florida was to Miami Beach, around 1950. As the east coast of Florida became gridlock I drove west and discovered Naples. My wife, my children and my grandchildren adore Naples. We locals call it Paradise. If you can stay in Old Naples, between Hy 41 (Tamiami Trail) and the Gulf, there is no congestion. The magnificent Mahogany, Date and Royal Palm trees of 90 years ago are here. You can drive along lanes that are canopied with boughs of these magnificent trees. Walk, bike ride, stroll or take rides along Gulf Shore Blvd and Gordon Drive and view the most exquisite waterside mansions in all America. The wealthiest people own $10 - 75 million homes, in Naples, for a reason. Come, learn why.
I've come to Florida since the 1960's. In the 1970's we decided to travel to every city on the east coast of Florida from Ft Lauderdale to Key West. We found very crowded conditions. Today 8 million people live in Dade and Broward counties (Miami, Miami Beach, Ft Lauderdale, etc) The highways are choked with traffic. In 1975 we discovered Naples, on the west coast of Florida. Quiet, beautiful, uncrowded white sand beaches..an American Paradise. We came every year and in 1999 we bought this home. 2009 was the first year of rentals. We plan to retire and live in this paradise next year.
Your Naples rental is within 200 ft of the beach, a five minute drive from a high end grocer, a new CVS drugstore, two Starbucks, the most magnificent workout center and swimming pool you've ever seen, both 5th Avenue and Third St shopping and restaurants. Walk across the street to Naples best beach spot.
View Pelicans, Seagulls and dozens of shorebirds. It's always sunny, never any mosquitoes. In my area you're surrounded by greenery; lawns, palms, shrubs but best of all tens of thousands of flowers, especially the red or pink bougainvillea that surround my home. I eat fresh coconut right off my own trees and pick and enjoy oranges directly off my orange tree. My wife and I love to bicycle, you don't have to drive and haul your bikes, you start off right from the driveway. (bikes and electric pump are provided free) If you need to cool off after biking you can stroll across the street, swim in the surf or relax in our new Jacuzzi tub. Dine inside, or grill and dine outside on our covered lanai. I keep saying it, but it's true: it's Paradise.