Enjoy all that downtown Austin has to offer in this quaint, yet sophisticated two story condo right on West 6th Street that comfortably sleeps 4 adults. You will adore our spacious condo with modern appointments and contemporary furniture throughout. There are two balconies and two porches for your outdoor relaxation. You also get one private/covered parking space. This condo is a safe walk to many of Austin’s favorites…including Z-Tejas, Whole Foods, Book People, Amy’s Ice Cream, Waterloo Records, Starbucks, Sweetish Hill Bakery, the Warehouse District, Lady Bird Lake, Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, Antone's, La Zona Rosa, Austin Music Hall, the 6th Street entertainment district, the Second Street shopping district, Jeffrey's, Aquarelle, and many other restaurants.
Take comfort knowing that you are staying in one of the cleanest lodgings in Austin. If you want bang for your dollar this unit is very hard to beat.
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and eating bar
* King Size, American Leather sofa sleeper in the living room with a small bathroom adjoining (with camper size shower). The downstairs has a private back patio and public front porch.
* Master bedroom and bath with extra comfy king size bed and large walk-in marble shower, and walk-in closet. The Master bedroom and bath each have a private balcony attached with views of 6th Street.
* 2 - 40” Flat Panel TVs with Cable and Bluray players (one in master, one in living room)
* MP3 dock with speakers (bring your iPod/iPhone/MP3 player)
* High speed wireless internet access throughout
* One reserved/covered parking space. There is also additional parking on the street.
We also have a unit that is right next door, if you need to accommodate more people or if this unit is already booked. It is the same size and has a similar floor plan as this unit. Please check our calendars for availability; they are kept up-to-date. Please search VRBO for unit number 404136 to view it.
SMOKE in the condo (you will lose your deposit if the condo smells of smoke). We want all guests to enjoy our condo.
No Loud music/parties. This is a residential area, so please be respectful of the neighbors. There are plenty of bars within walking distance in which you can cut loose if you like.
Keywords: Downtown, Walking, Central, 6th Street, Entertainment, Music, Sightseeing, UT
I am an Austin native who enjoys all of the activities available in the downtown area.
This is trendy side of 6th Street and downtown. This location is next to some of Austin's best restaurants. When we decide not to eat out, we walk over to Whole Foods to grab some steaks to throw on the gas grill, or eat some of Whole Food's prepared offerings (talk about choices). We love being able to walk to some of Austin's best live music venues to watch some great local or touring bands. During the day we frequently walk or bike to the Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trail or to Zilker Park for a fun picnic. This location truly has it all.
The condo is as close to West 6th as you can get. It is more than twice the size of most hotel rooms. With all the huge trees around and the many decks and patios, you have a feeling that you are staying in a modern urban treehouse. We take pride in keeping the unit clean for our enjoyment as well as the tenants. We are more than happy to make recommendations on what to do or where to eat in downtown Austin.