Book Safely Online at our Hawaiiwego site, then the House's page on the top right :)
SPECIAL: 15% Off for 3nts or 20%OFF for 7nts Last Minute visits from Now to December 18th 2013, only for New bookings Please call me and ask for this discounted quote (automated quoting system doesn't have the discount).
Step into crystal clear Geothermally Heated Champagne Pond from our rental, large private Aquatic Pond and Ocean from the property to enjoy swimming and snorkeling with sea turtles and tropical fish at water temperature between 80-87 degree Fahrenheit.
This home has 3 bedrooms, living Room, kitchen, 2 baths and laundry room are located on the 2nd level to offer the spectacular view of the ocean, waves & ponds. On the Lower Level is a Game Room with a Pool Table, another Laundry Room area, one Full Bath and Bedroom with Queen Size Bed. There is over 2100 sqft. living area and 2 huge patios to enjoy the ocean. Front Deck has Glass Panels so that it does not block the Ocean view while you are sitting and enjoying the deck. A Queen size Sealy Pospurepedic bed in each bedroom. Most of the rooms in this home offer ocean views. There is a Jaccuzzi Bathtub in bathroom with a prism skylight. A lot of open space with large (14x24') deck & Gas BBQ. Enjoy BBQing or lounging in the Living room staring out a the ocean & ponds. Kitchen has an Island with an extra sink for easy cooking. Two BBQs: Gas and Charcoal.
Kapoho, about 25 miles from Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, is known for some of the finest and safest snorkeling in the Islands. Kapoho Bay Tidepools are protected from the ocean's waves by a coral reef, the water is crystal clear, and often warmer than the ocean because of geothermally heated springs that enter into the tidepools in various places. Kapoho is a small gated community in East Side of Big Island of Hawaii. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, a public swimming pool in Pahoa, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling, and a beautiful beach. Here in Kapoho Big Island of Hawaii, the sunniest spot on the quiet side of the Big Island of Hawaii, is where you can still be in touch with a bit of old Hawaii, untouched by city life. Kapoho Bay is a small quiet gated community. The many varieties of tropical fish which also flourish in the ponds make them a beautiful snorkeling location. Our Kapoho Vacation Rentals accommodations are close to some of the best swimming, snorkeling and hiking on the island. Enjoy the magic of snorkeling with gentle sea turtles in Champagne Pond. For a day trip, head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Take a peak at an explosion captured on film in the Kilauea Visitor's Center. Head down the Chain of Craters Road and look for flowing lava. and explore the Thurston Lava Tube, the fern forests, and the other natural phenomena of the area. About One Hour Drive. Lava Tree State Park: Restaurants and Super Market in Pahoa Town 10 min Drive from the Home. Area attractions include, swimming, scuba diving, spelunking, fishing, restaurants, reefs, surfing, snorkeling. National Volcanoes Park is about 1 hour away. Akaka Falls 1 Hour min Drive. Lava Flow watching 30 min. Steam Venting Natural Sauna 15 min Drive. Tide Pools and Best Coral viewing by snorkeling 5 min Drive in Vacationland.
We cordially invite you to visit this piece of Paradise.
Important info below: Please Read Carefully Before Booking
• Nightly/Daily Rates are based on 2 guests & $15.00 Per Night for additional Guests (children under 2yr at check-in are Free!). Pack-n-play available upon request at booking (sorry we do not have sheets for the crib).
• 3 night minimum stay, Holiday Season is 7 night minimum stay
• Check-in is 3pm or later and Check-out is 11am, unless you use the Lower Level Bed/Bathrooms and/or there is more than 6 guests then 10am will be your check-out time.
• Large Aqua Pond on the Property, Driveway & Property Gate will be shared with the Kapoho Paradise Oceanfront Home guests next door.
• Kapoho Estate Oceanfront Home guests next door will have an access path to shared green grass path so they can directly access Champagne Pond. Also, You will have a shared access on the Kapoho Estate Oceanfront Home's front entrance to the ocean of this home (it’s a small path that goes around the Gazebo & then out to front edge of the water as shown on Hawaiiwego site hand drawn map).
• We encourage Guests to bring beach towels & water gear of their own preference.
• Please Note: there are only outside walkways by the Ponds to go from the Lower level 4th bedroom & 3rd bathroom to the Upper level living room, kitchen & other bedrooms. Also, all children (including guests that cannot swim well) should be watched carefully on this property & other nearby areas due to the Ocean, Ponds, Rock Walls, Lava Rock & other natural surroundings of this home.
• Lower Level 4th Bedroom is locked up to keep cleaning fee to a minimum if there are 6 or less guests. This can be opened for an additional $25 cleaning fee, or if you have booked 7-8 guests then it was already included in your cleaning fee.
• Guests will not be sharing this house. There is only an outside staircase to go from the 1st level to the 2nd level
• Amenities, Rates, Terms & Specials are subject to change.
• Property is supplied with initial amount of: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Dish soap, Body soap, & Laundry Detergent.
• Smoking & Pets prohibited inside & outside the home and a minimum of $250 additional cleaning fee will apply if the policy is violated.
• Our Rental Policy does not allow tents or canopies, parties, weddings, loud music and gatherings with non-guests, max 3 cars, no parking on the streets. Quiet Hours 10 PM to 8 AM. 4. Only 2 vehicle(s) may be parked on the property at any one time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by Pacific Ocean Realty LLC.
• State GE & Transient Tax ID for this property: W54568724-01
• Please note only AT&T cell phones work well in the Kapoho Neighborhood and other carriers are spotty (10min drive out you'll catch better signals of other carriers)
• Cancellations made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival with written notice shall be given a full refund minus $150.00 cancellation fee.
• Cancellations of less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival shall forfeit the entire rent and excise tax (less cleaning fee & Security Deposit Protection Premium if cancelled before the date of check-in) unless we are able to re-rent the property. There is travel insurance available, please see Tab on this site labeled Guest Services/Travel Insurance for Travel Insurance information & call us Directly at 808-965-4026 if you would like to buy. Refunds on any forfeiture will be issued the dollar value the unit is re-rented (only up to the value we have received from you) for during the same dates as the cancelled reservation. Nevertheless, ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150.00 CANCELLATION FEE. There is no refund for early departure or no shows.
• If the reservation is 28 nights or longer, we require a 50% payment at booking. If you cancel, then the flat $150 cancellation fee is to be in effect only before or on 150 days (5 months) prior to arrival & then after that any payments made will become non-refundable unless we are able to rebook it and whatever amount we rebook your cancelled dates for (only up to the value we have received from you) less $150 cancellation fee will be returned to you within a 1-1.5 months after the last day of your previously cancelled reservation. Please note, you will not receive more than the amount of payment we have received from you but you may receive less depending how much we are able to book it for.
• No cancellation of guests within 60 days of arrival.
• If it’s more than 60 days prior to check-in, please keep in mind that any changes to your reservation may incur a fee after you have booked (ie: changing dates, cancelling dates, etc) but there will be no more than a 20% fee on the value that is being cancelled or changed.