Would not stay again at Unit 183
I was somewhat dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was more than happy with the location.
The vacation rental was somewhat dirty.
The property manager was adequately helpful.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
We were disappointed and our impression of the condo is that very little maintenance or upgrades are done. Condo is worn, dated, neglected. We made the best of our stay but would not stay here again. Temperature – it was uncomfortably hot and difficult to cool down the condo. “Lanai” is concrete. Condo receives direct western exposure sunlight. Curtains are inadequate (low cost single panels) or missing. Curtain panels did not close or move easily on the oversize curtain rods. It was hot inside the condo from noon until after midnight, so difficult to sleep. We tried the air conditioner one day but it made the problem worse; AC unit is poorly located near ground level so hot air output superheats the “lanai” rises to upstairs bedroom; AC unit missing seal/weather stripping; cool air escapes out “Florida Type” windows; fins on back of AC unit are bent and need repairing; AC unit is too small for condo.
• Writen Instructions needed inside condo; location of key needed for pool access and Check-out instructions.
• Broken windows cranks so middle bedroom windows don’t open.
• Various patched unpainted drywall.
• The internet connection was not set up properly bc fax machine (?!) was plugged into network jack disabling both internet and phone; we had to purchase our own network cable.
• The condo was dirty; top of the fridge is filthy, sticky dirty; Dust bunnies/dirt on the floor; downstairs closet jumbled mess crammed full of items including empty sunscreen bottles, broken plastic camera case, etc.
• Various remotes do not work or were missing.
• Light fixtures and fans are old and rusty.
• Living room furniture is uncomfortable, cushions are extremely dirty, need to be cleaned
We didn’t contact mgt about these problems bc these things should be checked and/or fixed prior to tenant arriving and shows owner/mgt company don’t monitor on a regular basis between each rental and don’t care about condition when tenants arrive.
Did you find this review helpful?