THIS SPACIOUS, 3100 SQUARE FOOT TOWNHOME OVERLOOKS KEYSTONE MOUNTAIN WITH VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM. The luxurious end unit is within walking distance to River Run Village and gondola lift, but away from the crowded and noisy village center. Each of the four bedrooms connects with its own private bath. The open floor plan features a huge moss rock fireplace in the vaulted ceiling living room. The home also has an inviting dining room, and a complete gourmet kitchen with new, top-of-the-line appliances (SubZero, Wolf, Monogram convection oven, etc.) as well as beautiful granite countertops.
This bright and sunny condo is the perfect home away from home for family get-togethers. Enjoy the views of night skiing while barbecuing on the expansive front deck. Behind the home, acres of open space add to the feeling of privacy. You can relax after a day on the slopes in your own extra large therapeutic Jacuzzi or sauna located on the first level. You can either walk to River Run Village (6 minutes) and the gondola (5 additional minutes) or drive, using the paid parking pass we provide to the Honki Dorie parking lot at the base of the gondola (3 minute drive from the house)
ENJOY ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME AND MORE:
* Each ample bedroom has its own full bath
* Master bedroom with king bed.
* Second master bedroom with two queen beds.
* Third bedroom with two bunk beds.
* Fourth bedroom with two twin beds.
* Sleeps twelve in the unequaled comfort of a true, four-bedroom end unit
* Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, premium appliances, and Emeril cookware
* Top quality and attention to detail throughout every room
* 55' Samsung LED HD Smart TV with DVR, Blue Ray Player, HBO, selection of DVDs, plus HD TVs in every bedroom/kitchen, one VCR, stereo, and large selection of board games
* Private sauna and eight-person, therapeutic Coleman Jacuzzi
* Sunken living room with electronic piano and floor-to-ceiling mossrock fireplace
* Heated, oversized two-car garage (parking for two additional cars)
* Free access to on-site club house with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, racquetball, ping-pong, pool table, foosball, exercise equipment, as well as outdoor tennis
Live 50 minutes down the hill from Keystone. Try to take advantage of all the fun things to do at Keystone. Love the skiing, biking, hiking that are all right there at our wonderful Keystone unit.
Searched from Winter Park to Beaver Creek to find just the right place. This unit fit the bill for what we were looking for to enjoy the wonders of Colorado.
Close proximity to the mountain. Spacious unit with all the bells and whistles! Unbelievable club house to keep the young ones busy when they are not on the mountain.