Enjoy the Katama lifestyle and summer breezes in this Wonderful 4 BR/4-BA family home on a quiet side street. Spacious rooms, Great Room with catheral ceiling plus Wrap-Around Decks with ocean views, Master Bedroom Suite with Jacuzzi , sitting area and its' own private deck . Celing Fans in everyroom, Large manicured yard with playscape. Adjacent to bike path and within walking or biking distance to Katama Airport , South Beach and/or Edgartown Center. (Shopping/Restaurants/Sightseeing,).
Impeccably clean & well maintained family home with limited rental availability. Children welcome.
Amenities: - All appliances included – refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, cook top, coffee pot, toaster oven, washer/dryer, etc.
High speed internet, fax/copy machine and premium cable channels.
Bikes as well as beach toys and chairs available.
Enjoy the convenience to area fishing, boating, exquisite beaches, running, shopping, tennis, fine dining and golf.
- Fully furnished with tasteful/quality furniture
- Smoke-free home
- Expansive wrap-around decks on 2nd/3rd floors
- Gas Fireplace
- Weber Gas Grill
- Cooking/Eating Utensils & Linens for all rooms
- Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms & Great Room
- Fax Machine
- 40 inch Color TV in Great Room
- Cable TV
- Smaller TVs in bedrooms
- Full bath off each bedroom
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bedroom
- Outside Shower (hot/cold water)
- Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- Central Vacuum
- Portable Crib
- Safe neighborhood - no thru traffic (cul-de-sac)
- Large yard for play (including playscape/swing set)
- Beautiful, serene ocean-view from 3rd floor Master Suite
- Overlooks expansive Herring Creek Farm
- 4 Bedrooms: 2 Queen, 2 Full, 2 twins (bunk bed)
Activities- Short walk or bike ride to South Beach (smooth sand, large waves, constant breeze).
- Can drive on beach (with permit, in-season)
- Walk/Bike to airport (watch planes or eat at airport restaurant)
- Bike ride/drive to Edgartown Center (shopping/restaurants/sightseeing)
Approximately 1/2 mile to South Beach.