Rustic Marina Studio: Good price, safe location, just not very transit friendly
- Good price
- Relatively clean
- Linens and towels provided
- Owners are easy to work with
- WIFI and phone available
- Safe location and new Union / Chestnut streets for shopping and dining
- 3 part payments
- No shampoo (it is an all-in-one with body wash?)
- Question cleanliness of towels etc given it is not industrial strength laundry facility
- Some dusts behind bed and spider webs on lamp above dining table
- Poor to no cell reception signals
- Public transits: The MUNI pass is not compatible with all transit buses from here. Some trips took $10
Owner's Response: Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your thoughtful review. I regret you experienced some inconveniences during your stay and will address your concerns in order.
No shampoo - No excuse. There should AWAYS be shampoo, conditioner, bar soap and liquid hand soap in the bathroom. It is generally kept out but may be in the cabinet above the sink. I do not always check the apartment after it is cleaned but have never found these items missing. I apologize for this inconvenience and have spoken to the cleaners.
Cleanliness of linens given it is not industrial strength laundry facility - you are correct that an industrial strength facility is not used. The washer and dryer are commercial grade but I'm confident the linens are clean.
Dust behind bed and spider webs on hanging fixture - I have spoken to the cleaners about this also.
Poor cell phone reception - This is true, which is why a land line is provided in the apartment.
MUNI pass is not compatible with all transit buses from here and some trips cost $10 - The MUNI pass includes all San Francisco transit; cable cars, busses, street cars and metro lines. A regular MUNI fare for adults is $2, seniors and youth .75, cable cars are $6. These are all included in the 1,3, or 7 day visitor passes. I can only assume you used non-San Francisco transit which I am unfamiliar with.
Thank you for your 4 star review and please return to check out our improvements. Shelley
Did you find this review helpful?