Experience the tranquil Gulf waters of the Florida Keys from the unique perspective of your own floating RV. The boat remains at the dock at a marina on the bay-side of the Florida Keys. Showers and toilets on the boat. You'll find the boat is clean and comfortable and very conveniently located near restaurants, shopping and adventure activities. If you want an affordable stay, right on the water, with everything close by, this is for you! Included in this rental are two easy to use sit-on-top Kayaks with see through window. In minutes you can be out in the bay where you can see dolphin, rays, nurse shark, and colorful marine life.
* 2 sit-on-top style kayaks with paddles & vests.
* Sleeps 4-6 people in full-sized beds.
* Bedrooms are on opposite ends of the boat.
* Each bedroom has its own adjoining bathroom.
* Bathrooms have a sink, mirror, toilet, shower and mini-tub combination.
* The living room has a T.V. with DVD Player and furniture.
* The kitchen has a half sized refrigerator/freezer
* 3 burner propane stove with small oven
* Crock pot, coffee pot & a microwave.
* Central air conditioning and heating
* Electricity connect to shore
* Water connected to shore
* Linens provided
* Small appliances (coffee pot, coffee grinder, blender, microwave, crock pot)
* Dinnerware & silverware
* Plenty of food storage
* TV with DVD player.
Contact us for a quote. We require a 3 night minimum stay,
We love visiting the Florida Keys! We like snorkeling, scuba diving, tide pool exploring, island exploring, fishing, treasure hunting, sunning, relaxing and sight-seeing.
We had to think of an affordable way to visit often, so we bought this 35' Holiday Mansion houseboat. We have really enjoyed having our family and friends come out and stay with us. Everyone who has stayed has loved the boat and being right on the water parked in the safety and convenience of the marina. We have used Homeaway and VRBO for our vacation rentals in Montana, where we live and thought why not try the houseboat too!
So, we are offering our houseboat to vacationers just like us, who want a nice clean place - right on the water - with all the comforts of home without a huge price tag. After all, there are so many fun things to see and do in the Keys, why be saddled to an expensive hotel room, when there is so much more to experience! We have enlisted the help of the great staff at the marina to help us with maintenance, cleaning and visitor orientation. They want as much as we do to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable. So move fast and take advantage of our low introductory offer and wide open calendar. We don't expect it to last long, because anytime of year is a great time to visit the Florida Keys!